3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamster Jedi 10.12.21 12:24 am

Tell the plot of Gothic 1/2 please! (Gothic 2)

In general, I did not play Gothic 3 either in the first or in the second, and I don’t want to somehow ... But I really want to play Gothic 3 and look forward to this game. But how to play the third, not knowing what happened in the first and in the second? I ask you, comrades gothomanes, briefly retell the plot of these two games.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrinBlat 10.12.21

Go better at least at http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/ everything is briefly written there. Of course, not in so much detail, but still.

C
CHAIKOVSKI2005 10.12.21

Yes, talk for a very long time.

F
Foil1488 10.12.21

Hamster, come here and you will know the plot. The story is unusual =)

K
Kenny63 10.12.21

And why tell that, the time is still full until the third part, just play both parts yourself and that's it ...

G
GrinBlat 10.12.21

2 Hamster-Jedi
Why are you waiting for Gothic 3 if you haven't played about the rest? For example, I'm waiting for her as a continuation of Gothic1,2.

b
boroda21 10.12.21

HY HAPOD Y PAZHUX LUDEQ PAZHUE HATYPU. (KCTATE ETO LORDGOTHIC R BEPHYLCR)

G
GrinBlat 10.12.21

And that the Russian keyboard was stolen from you? And why do you need a bot?

b
boroda21 10.12.21

HY BOOBWETO R CEQ4AC B WOTLAHDUU.TAK4TO nPO PYCCKYU KLABUATYPY MOWEW DAWE HE GOBOPUTb !!!!!!!!!!!

b
boroda21 10.12.21

HY HAC4ET MOEGO HACTORWEGO ACCOUNTA ETO DOLGAR UCTOPUR HO CEGODHE Y MEHR YWE BYHET
HOPMALbHUQ ACCOUNT U KLABA TOWE.

G
GrinBlat 10.12.21

You seem to have already been to Scotland, but wrote all the same in Russian letters. And in general, I will not flood anymore on the Gothic2 forum, now there is a moderator.

M
Maska-Z 10.12.21

you can flood, but in the Gazebo.

the plot of the gothic-1.
The hero is thrown into the Ore Valley behind the barrier for some offense. The barrier has a strange feature - it lets in, but not outside. The ore valley is inhabited by criminal elements of society who work for the good of the country, mining magic ore in the mines. The barrier was created to separate these elements from noble people, including magicians, who created a barrier, but something prevented them and the barrier spread, capturing all the ore lands in its networks. There was an uprising. The population was divided into 3 camps: Old, New and Sectarian. The hero will have to find friends in this world cut off from all, acquire enemies, find out the secret of the Barrier and, finally, give freedom to the population of the ore valley - to destroy the Barrier.

plot of gothic-2.
the hero is resurrected by the magician Xardas, pulls out from under the rubble, and tells him: you must go to the paladins and take the Eye of Innos (artifact) from them in order to kill dragons in the ore valley.
--- the
hero has gone. but there are a lot of obstacles: you can't get to the paladins, maybe. you need him to be a respected member of the city. There are 3 ways for a hero: to be a mage, palaldin or a mercenary.

Well, a bunch of adventures in the game, a
bunch of additional quests,
and a bunch of obstacles to achieving the goal.

Everything ends well - the enemy is defeated, the heroes (GG and his friends in the first Gothic) decided not to return back to Khorinis, but to look for new adventures. The ship is heading out to sea ...

H
Hamster Jedi 10.12.21

Thanks, Mask!

find out the secret of the Barrier and, finally, give freedom to the people of the ore valley - to destroy the Barrier.

But in Gothic 2 this barrier remains, right? Then what is its "secret"? :)
And yet, in Gothic 1 and 2, the main character is the same or different?

P
Prosto kain 10.12.21

No barrier remains, at the end of the first part the GG defeats the Sleeping Demon, because of which the barrier has grown. After the expulsion of this demon, the barrier disappears.

The plot of Gothic 2. The

barrier disappeared and the prisoners escaped to freedom, the hero was inundated in the Temple of the Sleeper.
A couple of weeks later, the situation took shape: Some of the criminals, led by former General Lee, are guarding the rebel farms from the city militia.
The newly arrived royal paladins hold the city and prepare for an expedition to the Ore Valley for ore.
The fire mages live in their monastery as before.
At this time, the necromancer and ex-fire magician Xardas pulls out the GG from under the rubble and reports that the dragons have woken up. They (dragons) are gathering an army of evil. The orcs have landed in the valley of the mines and are besieging the castle with the first batch of paladins.
Then, as usual, the GG kills dragons with the help of an artifact and floats to the island with the Glavgad's lair, where he kills the unfortunate evil one. Then he goes to the mainland with friends.

L
LordGothic 10.12.21

The hero is one and the same. But in the second part there, after the island, you go on a boat to the devil irdorada (this is the temple of the belear of the evil god.) And then after the victory you sail to the mainland.

A
AicaFion 10.12.21

GrinBlat
" Generally "
When will they start executing you for distorting words?