3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jestsubNN 10.12.21 12:24 am

Help with the installation of the mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, help with the mod to change the appearance of Triss. I throw the files as described in the mods folder, Triss's hand textures disappear. What is the problem, tell me who installed it.
ps patch 1.10
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Texture conflict. Is it worth the official DLC?

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

Mercurionio
dls is all installed. the hairstyle changes, everything else does not work - no textures are visible.

D
Danil01 10.12.21

jestsubNN You have a
conflict, the mod does not want to work with other mods

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

Danil01
other mods are not present every now and then. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I created a mods folder in the directory and uploaded the file there. For some reason, the hairstyle changes but the appearance is not, there are simply no textures

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Well, cut out the mod for Triss. n conflicts, wants to load both textures, but cannot.

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

Mercurionio
I threw 1 file. only the one with the hairstyle passed through. I have already tried all the options. I cut out all the DLS and turned on 1 at a time. This ebola does not want to work in any way, is it plowing for you?

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

jestsubNN
I do not install such mods. They always have sucks somewhere.
Of the mods, I only have a battalion commander and for the armor of witcher schools.

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

here I am about the same. what's the point of giving advice if you haven't even tried the mod yourself ...

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

people who had a Trouble with a Triss mod for their appearance, and if you decide, write down exactly how. thanks in advance

K
Kirpidon 10.12.21

jestsubNN
What is the mod? "MKM Triss beauty face and big Breast"? It works for me, but it starts to conflict with other mods for booking a cat and a bear. I had to turn them off for Triss) I installed it through NMM. Try to swing from the nexus too. Then check Script Merger for conflicts.

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

Kirpidon
yes this mod. I have no other mods at all. then behind script merger? More details can be found for the script how to use it.
Yes, damn it, I tried both manually and through the NMM program - the result of Triss is hanging out without arms and legs. From similar mods - Yenifer is all purple)) but Ciri was installed normally. Only why the heck he fell to me, Ciri suits me by default. In short, other mods are not interested. I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right. And I'm only interested in the Triss mod

K
Kirpidon 10.12.21

jestsubNN
Script Merger here on the site in the files is also a video how to use. Maybe the version of the game is wrong? I know that the author has updated the mod for 1.11

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

Kirpidon
hmm is 1.10 worth. I'll try to update

j
jestsubNN 10.12.21

the problem seems to be solved