3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NePlankton 10.12.21 12:24 am

A strange smell in the forest east of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I killed a monster on the quest "The Lost Patrol" and rode a horse to surrender it along the path that the navigator showed me. And then Geralt sniffed and said "What is this strange smell?" I turned on my witch's instinct and really saw a smell in the air. He walked one way along it, then the other, but found nothing interesting. On the way there were bright green puddles, the smell went from one to the other. The quest was not activated.

I did not find an answer on the Internet.

Has anyone come across?

In the pictures there are places at one end of the scent line and at the other.

13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 10.12.21

If you move from the end of the scent line towards the cave, then immediately behind the bushes you will find a clearing where the nilfs executed the captive Redanians.

If you find this, then when you hand over the contract for the wyvern to the quartermaster, an additional dialogue will appear with him about the moral character of the soldiers' actions, and that's it.

N
NePlankton 10.12.21

Thank you. And I thought that some secret quest had found XDD

D
Danila Gurin 10.12.21

NePlankton
I had a similar situation, I don't remember the location, but also in the direction of the smell, it turned out this was a wyvern with a nest, I just killed it and that's it

H
Hattack 10.12.21

That's okay ... But after the "Heart of Stone" such garbage appeared: Gerald periodically utters the phrase - "Whatever it might be" .. This is really a question!)))

i
icebear2 10.12.21

No, she was before the Stone Hearts, I'll just explain right now. You take a quest about the patrol and follow in the footsteps of the nilfs who dragged the captives, but there is also the smell of the wyvern, which you can follow this smell and there are 2 clues on the quest, no new discovery, so do not be alarmed.

H
Hattack 10.12.21

icebear2
If this is (possibly) the answer to my question, then I will add that Gerald's remarks are NOT related to the above described location. The phrase "What could it be" is pronounced even in Skeliga. At the same time, the "witcher's instinct" does not help in this situation. Something like this...

K
Kapranos 10.12.21

and even when his drowned man gets shit, he asks it anyway

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

I still pins him "Enough!" When he gets a pistulina. It's like a woman and asks for mercy)))

i
icebear2 10.12.21

Hattack
I answered about this quest (what does NePlankton have to do with you), and not about what he might say somewhere else.

i
icebear2 10.12.21

Mercurionio
I like "That you are afraid" or against the crowd "Surrender", and most of all when the wolves says "You do not like silver". :)

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

icebear2
Okay to the wolves. He says this to the bandits)))

F
Felix Vaytekaytis 10.12.21

If you come across a smell around you, it's time to take a break from the game and rinse yourself))))

D
Danila Gurin 10.12.21

icebear2
And it also happens, for no reason at all, will give out "Well, you
are disgusting " This is generally killing))