3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.12.21 12:24 am

Game questions (Anno 2205)

My question doesn't fit anywhere, that's why I create it. I'll start first:
1) Is there a sandbox in the game, free flight, so to speak, I still don't understand, the company has started, and I'm usually used to starting from another - with free play (well, this is how I get to know, all at once);
2) In the game there is an opportunity to start a new company, as I understand it, the old one is deleted, then that the missions have been completed, but the point then is to start a new game;
3) In general, in the Arctic, I still did not understand how to add heat sources, otherwise I scored everything with residents (the entire radius), and nothing was revealed.
24 Comments
Sort by:
w
witus74 10.12.21

heat in the radii of industrial buildings

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.12.21

witus74
On this account, it means I understood correctly, the radius showed, but I thought it was different, well, it means that it started wrong, scattering them far away.

v
valkotman 10.12.21

1. There is a sandbox, but the campaign is woven into it. In principle, the campaign here is more of a substitute for training.
2. You can delete the old corporation, create a new one and start from scratch. Is it possible to have several at once - did not check.
3. Heat source - industrial buildings, that is, in principle, all buildings except houses.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.12.21

valkotman
On the first question: I can’t avoid the company, no matter what I do, I’m usually there (in free only) and hang out, as in the previous parts, they will not leave me alone, well, this is somehow bad. And how then multiplayer (between players, because there it was possible to choose a computer instead of a player) is implemented, although I somehow didn’t see it, if it’s not there, well, then it’s completely understandable, an ordinary loner.
I already checked the second one, I don't know how to return the last one now, I sailed.

K
Kind_Stone 10.12.21

VOVAN WOLF
There is no multiplayer between players. Only voting in the Council and the World Market for trade. Everything.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.12.21

Kind_Stone
valkotman
witus74
Thanks guys figured it out.

I
Ivan Medvedev 10.12.21

Where can I get miners and diamonds?

m
mirel 10.12.21

Do the guys in the game have saves? Namely, I need to load - for example, my economy has collapsed and I need to load. Can I do this?

K
Kind_Stone 10.12.21

mirel
Horseradish. Constant auto-saves do not allow this.

K
KILLJ0YS 10.12.21

mirel is
not present, to restore the economy, they give you money if you go to a minimum and it’s mono to restore everything, or to break everything and start building something else in the same place, in this anno you cannot lose, no matter how you try, even if you miss it, you will still be given money like help, the last time I was given 1 million loans, which was enough to return to + balance, etc.

m
murderer777 10.12.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
is on an easy level of difficulty so

m
mirel 10.12.21

And everyone has it so that in Alaska and the moon the economy is in minus and due to the earth (where it is warm, there is a huge + huge economy) only pulls out? For example, Alaska and the moon are minus 10-20k of the economy, and on earth, for example, 30-40k or I so crookedly doing?

K
Kirill Kravchuk 10.12.21

mirel
Well, I seem to have all the rules in Alaska, but I haven't reached the moon yet - I went to work 😫😫

m
mirel 10.12.21

Guys, where can I get diamonds from? I can't find them anywhere.

PS Cyril - when you are on the big map between the choice of Alaska and other locations below, click on this icon 3 lines up (to the left of the men) - Financial hesitation. Just if you misunderstood me, then after clicking you will understand.

s
sergey goncharov 10.12.21

I play the pirate version, on maximum difficulty. There is not enough money on the moon, some mines have to be paused. How do I sell resources? Has anyone done a route with the world market?

K
KILLJ0YS 10.12.21

mirel
diamonds temperate belt when will there be investors

K
KILLJ0YS 10.12.21

mirel
make surplus of expensive goods on the moon and alaska and sell them, the main thing is that the trade route is in + and then everything will be normal. the moon has the most expensive goods for sale.

K
KILLJ0YS 10.12.21

Ivan Medvedev
miners live on the moon, diamonds, open investors in the temperate zone

S
Setesh 10.12.21

how to sell surplus resources for credits? is there this feature in pirate or is it a license-only privilege?

s
sergey goncharov 10.12.21

Setesh
I am also looking for an answer to this question