3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 10.12.21 12:24 am

Technical problems (Anno 2205)

We share the problems in the game, in some places I already read that not everything is so good.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KILLJ0YS 10.12.21

I'm fine, sometimes there is a bug that on the moon the command vehicle cannot approach the goal of the mission, well, like picking up something, etc., it is treated by restarting the game)

r
ravager_geo 10.12.21

I have a bug. after 6 hours of play. released. then I could not start the game. writes that some dll is damaged. eventually took down the game. demolished yupley. rearranged on a new one and ..... now I can not enter any of my sectors (bay, glacier, moon). only you can do 2 boevki and then after the second finally oops .... in short, the game is still very raw .... artifacts are already enraging in the glacier (it seems like there should be ice, but no! some where squares of grass and sand appear ... in general my walkthrough ended there.but I was so close to building a reactor on the moon ...

N
Neron_13 10.12.21

ravager_geo
License or pirate?

r
ravager_geo 10.12.21

Neronus
license ... the game is raw just horror ... when the rain turns on my powerful video card lags ... the settings for the minimum still lag .. in short, they also have to do with optimization

N
Neron_13 10.12.21

ravager_geo
Well, it's Yubiki, what do you want from them ..

A
Andrey Demidyuk 10.12.21

After the settings, when I press "start", the game loads the world and freezes, but the voice acting continues to tell the control.
Changed graphics settings - it does not help. Comp meets the requirement. (Pirate)

I
IIpocTo_urpok 10.12.21

In order not to freeze, you need to restart the game every few hours. For the whole day I had only one bug, the interface disappeared, restarting helped, since there are autosaves.

M
Morgal 10.12.21

Andrey Demidyuk The
same thing. The loading line reaches the end and stops. A piece of the interface is loaded, the sound is on, but I do not see the map.

A
Anton Solodukha 10.12.21

Morgal
Andrey Demidyuk
Heh. The same trouble. So I'm not the only one.

S
Slava homa 10.12.21

Guys, will there be an SLI mode at all? Without it, everything lags! )