3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hans shtug 10.12.21 12:38 am

fps and win 10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after updating to 10 windows, fps began to sag at any settings up to 5-10. Before the system update, it was 30-40 at high
fx 8350 4.00 Ghz, 10Gb RAM, amd radeon hd 7870. Drivers and updated software, tell me what to do
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERT FAYT 10.12.21

Have you disabled the built-in antivirus?

F
Felix Vaytekaytis 10.12.21

hans shtug
Many people complain about 10-ku, dear. FPS stays in other games too. My turn has come up for downloading 10s, but I'm not in a hurry to wait for it to be filed and brought to mind.

S
Searcher13 10.12.21

Windows does not have time to send screenshots from the witcher :)

h
hans shtug 10.12.21

Andrey Gryzhak
disabled it helped, thanks)

S
SecondMate 10.12.21

hans shtug
many have a problem with 10. Better wait for it to be done better. Play on 7 or 8.1

D
DanielRt 10.12.21

I, as the owner of the 10-ki, completely refute the rumor about the FPS sinking) Yes, although xs, whoever has it.

E
Eddward west 10.12.21

Felix Vaytekaytis
when the top ten is finished then the new Windows will be released!

a
artera424 10.12.21

I think the most foolish Windows is 10k, put it on a laptop, sends a bunch of information figs knows where, the network is constantly loaded, a bunch of unnecessary services in the dispatcher! In short, not suitable for games

S
SecondMate 10.12.21

I also put artera424 . I was so laggy, I can not open any program normally, not even a folder, although the hardware is normal. in the end returned to the good old 7-ku

a
artera424 10.12.21

SecondMate
Okay! An old friend is better than two new ones!

j
jeorje 10.12.21

more than a year costs a dozen, I am not overjoyed, an excellent axis, and the games go much better than on the seven by itself, it is not even discussed, but even better than on the eight; I do not turn off the antivirus, although it should have been a long time ago, there is no sense from these antiviruses, but the defender consumes so little that God be with it, let it rustle ..

S
SecondMate 10.12.21

artera424
golden words))

S
Stribogg 10.12.21

"sends a bunch of information figs knows where" - a myth based on throwing screenshots about the choice of sending data during installation, what prevents there from simply removing the checkboxes? As if the seven is not sending anything anywhere .. I'm also happy with the ten, but in general this is the crowning theme - when everyone was afraid to get off with XP, and scolded the seven, but now I'm sure that those who scold the ten are still on the seventh Windows, The eighth, of course, was not set, in general, now there is a seven of the "best" Windows type, as it was once XP.

T
Thorgal 10.12.21

"I'm not overjoyed, an excellent axis, and the games go much better" Too lazy
to look, but I remember about the same words at one time they said about Vista ... But
no. I found it here:
http://www.slo.ru/comments/1936_920_1_0_/

a
alertxss 10.12.21

DanielRt Agree
, BUT only if the latest insider assembly is installed! 10240 which is RTM, has problems. Now the newest is 10576, everything is cool on it, and in some cases the frame rate is even better

a
artera424 10.12.21

I have 8.1 happy as an elephant!

m
moblin 10.12.21

Destroy Windows 10 Spying 1.5 - For everyone who does not need various built-in garbage in 10.
Removing the keylogger in Windows 10
Disabling telemetry
Disabling Cortana (she is watching you)
Disabling Windows Defender (he is watching you)
Disabling tasks to send your data
Removing Metro applications (they also monitor your actions)
Adding spy hosts M $ to hosts
Creating a restore point to roll back the system to the state before the program's actions.
Many utilities ..
Etc.

S
Searcher13 10.12.21

just one question: why the hell is ALL THIS in the operating system? these functions (telemetry, keylogger, spy hosts) are more in line with viruses.