3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 10.12.21 12:38 am

Collect leftover evidence and just walk after completing the game (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

Is it possible after completing the plot to continue playing the game because the game passed it but I did not collect the evidence I thought that after completing the plot it would be possible to play further, but it turned out that there is no way, is there any way that can be changed in the game files or in the save files ?
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 10.12.21

There is no way friend. It's just that if you haven't collected the evidence, then you need to start a new game. This is the sadness of the game. But the game is gorgeous, it went in one breath, the full achievement was filed down.

P
PIRAT69 10.12.21

Kuzko
There, by the way, as far as I remember, an achievement for all the evidence and so on. If you have not finished collecting in one game. Then you start a new one, they count. I don’t want to see exactly how. Laziness is even. The very fact. In short, you can do achievements that can be accumulated in more than one playthrough. Maybe they changed it with the last patch. I played on the release. and the patches seemed to come out. I don’t remember already.