3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 10.12.21 12:38 am

First thing you do when you sit down to play (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Previous part
75 Comments
Sort by:
b
balroght 10.12.21

The first thing I did in GTA 5 after the tutorial, I went to my native Grove street.

G
Games Discussion 10.12.21

Well, after the installation, I will go through the first mission, then after it I look like an open world, I’ll observe. Then I’ll get dressed, I’ll go further, I’ll get to the moment where 3 will open at once. game friends. Then I will continue to go through the story, with the advent of money I will buy property and play on the stock exchange. Then I will collect money, buy Trevor and Franklin new houses, etc.

S
Sleshka666 10.12.21

study the map right after the tutorial

Y
YuseF 10.12.21

Who wants in the early days of the game not to kill, rob, go through tasks and just enjoy the beauty? Take a walk in the evening city, drive a car through the desert, look at the world from a height, in the cockpit. Damn I can't wait for its release on pc.

n
nikitos3004_ 10.12.21

I only want the first person

A
AdamSl 10.12.21

YuseF
As for me this is nonsense, I will immediately go through the plot and stalemate when I go through additional missions then I will enjoy the scenery. Here in LA Noire I immediately want to enjoy the beauty of the city and play stalemate

D
DeimosX 10.12.21

Uhhh there is still a little left, I can't even believe ...

R
Riverwood 10.12.21

I don't kill people at all (except for quests) and always follow the rules (except for some situations, it is the same in quests again)
[REDACTED]

Prematurely disclosed important information spoils the impression of the game and destroys the intrigue. Information about unexpected plot twists should be placed under the spoiler and posted on a specialized sub-forum.

H
HeythamEK 10.12.21

I will play for Trevor 70% of the time spent in the game, namely: I will take off everything except his panties, or put on a dress, take a minigun and go shoot everyone in a row, drive like a freak, then I will find a tank, I will shoot the whole Los Santos, and then I'll hide in the subway and throw myself under the rails. And then the same thing again.

R
Richards 10.12.21

The first thing to do is get to the possibility of multiplayer, create a Persian and go rob the store).
SpoilerSingle from the principle is not needed, [REDACTED] subs at 200 km per hour are not a joy. Plus, the controls in [REDACTED] are also flawed. Then you will understand why in [REDACTED], in [REDACTED] it is still fondly said.

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

I'll kill a couple of people, run over a prostitute, set fire to the hairdresser, and then turn on the game and go to Grove Street

K
KlizzMax 10.12.21

The last thing I did in the game was flying like a seagull and [REDACTED] at people.

c
caprainbow 10.12.21

Raji-Dragon
Someone who can't use a gamepad

W
Walter Jordach 10.12.21

The first thing I do? I will explore the city. No plot lines

R
Richards 10.12.21

caprainbow
why a gamepad in a shooter? To receive a head online from those who play the keyboard?

B
Bomber 10.12.21

I will check the physics, damage, tach, shooting, test the game for comparison with GTA 4 in order to clearly imagine what has changed in the game and what has become better and what is worse.
The plot in GTA has always been [REDACTED], just for a bunch of missions that were cool only due to gameplay, driving physics, a big city. In 4, for example, generally normal missions - 4-5 pieces for the whole game (helicopter, bank robbery, sniper call ), the rest - just eat and soak, catch up and soak, soak and dump.
The first missions are so completely annoying with their stupidity - throw a stone out the window, lol.
So you need to test the gameplay and then see if the game is played at all.

A
Alexander Bekker 10.12.21

The first thing I'll do is turn on the first person view. Then I will have an exciting adventure around the world in a newly stolen car. After - exploring new possibilities of the game, admiring the scenery and observing the living world. Then I plan to throw it all into chaos. And finally, I will tackle the plot that will draw me in for a very long time.

c
caprainbow 10.12.21

Raji-Dragon
I'm talking about a single

G
Gexe rott 10.12.21

as in the 4th part, first of all I will go to cut blacks in the alleys

d
darkhaus16 10.12.21

The first thing I will do after entering the game is to turn off the game, and to be honest, you have already gotten to discuss bullshit