3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOsMILE 14.11.19 04:08 am

The rapid development of players in his career (FIFA 14)

All kind time of day.
In the likeness of the player Development in career in FIFA 13. I did for 14 FIFA. Only now they are not so vigorous develop )

And now everything is in order.
1. Need the game FIFA 14. What version again, I do not know since I again took the license.
2. Need multiple files without which it can not find file Mod for files. Download and ustanavlivaut in the game folder, but rather in the folder Game, which is at the root of the game.

Attention Folder GAME may not be, which means that all the files, just throw in a folder with FIFA15 or in a folder where lies fifa15.exe

3.Then download my modified files, gave up on Google drive so it is more convenient to update was Google drive.Rock and roll on this way the Picture on Google drive
4. All now just check..

To test the mod, you just need to pay attention to when entering the game on this screen
Spoiler

And by the way there I said to the scouts looking for young players features such as to look for players which is 14 years old. Since this feature was removed, although FIFA 13 was. And made that young people can sign with 15 years in the team. Well, actually leveling players.

Version is still a beta build, as it will be necessary to edit, because have not played with these files until the end of the current season. But people are asking.

So expect more news from me and I of course.

PS the Development is + 5 to 9 parameters to a common for half a season (default +3). It all depends on the players. Probably put less. So popervosti not much perturbed.

And please, if you copy this article to your website or somewhere else, Specify my name and my KOsMILE Skype to skype communication:djkosmile
Thank you for understanding
-------------------------
UPDATE 1
-Now players are not playing matches swinging less. But I didn't increase pumping those who play, left as exposed for the first time. Noticed that players with 26 or more years swinging worse. (This problem in the future will decide.)
-Did the scouts are looking for young people, the more % to find a star, or rather just now the player will be higher level is. (Tested on the scout over 9 million)
-Reduced overall development of players by 15%.

Download
------------------------
-UPD - 2

In the case of. Found three free hours. Sat down and started perekodirovat all settings. But never have found what it takes to spin that the players at the age of 28 rocked somehow. At this stage I have the following results: in his career he played 3 matches, has prosimulium one month, pump a couple of players at +2 and one at +5.. How I do not understand, as all not more than 23 years, but I have a bunch of young and old people. But to pump only 3, two of them playing in the starting lineup.

In General, in short, a feeling that something else is responsible for leveling players, some file which I don't know.

I try to understand.
------------------------
-UPD - 3
Did some digging again.
Reconfigured some data. That would put the reserve was not swinging as fast as the base, but did that you would be notified if someone in reserve with great form + great swings that would not have lost the talent.

At the expense of players who are 26+ and pumping, I'm still testing different settings.

To find all files on my Google drive.
If downloaded, the installation path should be:
Solarcaine in Google drive
-------------------------
----UPD 4----
In General, kapanol there again. I kind of started swinging. lads.
By the way, and not much has changed transfers (level taking).

All Packed, nothing else to say I need DOWNLOAD
121 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruben.65 14.11.19

I can not understand what determines the development of players.One plays in almost every game,not bad plays,and does not receive any unit of the development,and the other Procida almost the entire season on the bench is developing normally.Why?Can this be correct?

K
KOsMILE 14.11.19

Ruben.65
Will take into account.

K
KOsMILE 14.11.19

UPDATE 1
-Now players are not playing matches swinging less. But I didn't increase pumping those who play, left as exposed for the first time. Noticed that players who are 26 years or more, develop more slowly. (This problem in the future will decide.)
-Did the scouts are looking for young people, the more % to find a star, or rather just now the player will be higher level is. (Tested on the scout over 9 million)
-Reduced overall development of players by 15%.

Download

R
Ruben.65 14.11.19

KOsMILE_UA
Tried.Painfully cool players develop.Some have added a month 8 points.Mine is a bit too much.Is it possible to make 1.5 or 2 times more poluchale unlike the original.This would be enough.And I would like to after 26 years, though not a lot,but got of glasses.

K
KOsMILE 14.11.19

Ruben.65
Will take into account.Or can he find the file to change. In General, go to the folder with the game and click search playergrowth.ini
there are looking for press Ctrl+F and write MAX_MONTHLY_ATTRIB_GROWTH put in this line 4 or 5
This should reduce the bleeding of players. Tomorrow I will completely rework prohack, in the sense that will make it to the game experience was affected, as now the experience is taken almost out of nowhere

S
S.Cybernetick 14.11.19

Actually, I'm a little pumping... tell me people are smart and not very enchanting Nuba how to do that would quickly my player has evolved in terms of dribling, tackles, power strikes, etc., etc. (preferably, where, in which folder to search for a specific file how to open what to prescribe)

K
KOsMILE 14.11.19

Daniel Rzhevskij
There is no such. The player is pumped in General, not specific parameters. If the defender, protection settings more pumped than hitting attack, the attacker Vice versa.

R
Ruben.65 14.11.19

KOsMILE_UA
do you have any idea where it is specified how many people can rent.And that more than 3 do not take.What I can't find it.

S
Suntik 14.11.19

how to make goalkeepers who are over 30 too little by little evolved?Iniesta,Xavi and so on too.How to fix it?

K
KOsMILE 14.11.19

Ruben.65
if possible, see what I can do.

Suntik
As much as I tried, but they don't want to develop.

P
Paddy Keyn 14.11.19

where to unpack it? unpack to the root of the game - does not plow.
License

m
maks maks 14.11.19

the first season, then no

s
smeh3 14.11.19

Good evening! stumbled upon Your mod, and in principle I like the idea, but I just don't understand how to install this mod! in short, we need a manual for dummies!!! If not difficult, will be very preznatelen.

m
mithzN 14.11.19

EEH krasava your mod

m
mithzN 14.11.19

Guys who have problem with installation , here I posted the mod to install http://forums.playground.ru/fifa_14/810428/

z
zOnDeR 14.11.19

KOsMILE_UA
Tomorrow I will completely rework prohack, in the sense that will make it to the game experience was affected, as now the experience is taken almost out of nowhere
The hat has redesigned mod ?

s
stravcheek 14.11.19

And for the fashion you need to start a new career or working in already existing???

z
zOnDeR 14.11.19

stravcheek
Works in new and in existing

m
mithzN 14.11.19

I have a new problem , started the season , the players (just about every +10 added) , and next season , do not sway

K
KOsMILE 14.11.19