3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pukki 10.12.21 12:38 am

Ladder Runewords (Diablo 2)

Tell me what you need to do to make these words work in single player
31 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 10.12.21

Reinstall Windows, change religion.

P
Pukki 10.12.21

greenstyle wow
, a joke for 100

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

Pukki
he is generally a guy for two hundred: D

P
Pukki 10.12.21

Well, will there be an adequate answer? otherwise even the insider doesn't work ...

O
Onaga1988 10.12.21

A question the answer!

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

Pukki
Everyone wants to get everything and nothing at once without doing (((
Lan nada me a break a bit, so give ear.
Firstly, we need 1.13s version of the game or if the previous is already 1.13d -. Therefore remove and put on a new, necessarily not higher than 1.13c. You can of course try to put 1.13c on top of 1.13d, but with Plugy this will not work.
Secondly, download the program called Plugy. Put it, by default there will already be a common chest, reset skills at any time , ladder ditches, as well as a clone (Plows randomly sells soji and in extreme cases the clone will be called up somewhere in 42 hours if it is in the same game).
All these features can be added / removed in the plows' options, but figure it out yourself there. And yes, you can also put the desired PPL there, which will be automatically entered in each new game.
Somewhere here I saw, it seems like how you can activate ladder ditches by adding commands in the properties of the shortcut, but I'm not in the know about this method - if you want, ask others or google it yourself.

O
Onaga1988 10.12.21

Don't be a "plow" - don't download Plugy!

a
annortheone 10.12.21

take a little nada to rest, so take
heed take out

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

greenstyle
Friend, if you don't like something - write it down on a piece of paper, make an airplane out of it and fly nah ..

a
annortheone 10.12.21

by all means write down

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

^: D

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.12.21

Onaga1988
Who is not a plow that Moskal !!!

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Google and find the runes.txt file, drop it into the diabo2 / data / global / excel folder, add -direct -txt to the shortcut, run it once, then you can just run it with -direct.

a
annortheone 10.12.21

^ Guaed on the twist of the drop.

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

PukkiTell me what you need to do to make these words work in a single player
Play Rubatl http://www.rubattle.net/support/2/ in one person - well, like it's a single! ; D

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Pavel Abakumov
Pasha was late! and was left without a Pumpkin !!! ; D

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Pukki, infa from 2009:
"You will need to create a number of folders, one in the other, where to put the specified * txt file. This is the path to it:
... Diablo-2 Data Global Excel runes.txt
I just attached the file to my post. Anyone can download and put it. All ladder only runwords will work after the command "-direct txt" is registered in the properties of the shortcut to the main executable of the game. "

f
firkax 10.12.21

Rivnyanyn yesterday at 15:53
norms said I liked it

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

firkax
And I think why the post was not rubbed xDDDDD

P
Pukki 10.12.21

dealt with rune words with the help of -direct -txt, thanks. And what about unique laddery things. Can they drop in solo?