3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alykard6414 10.12.21 01:21 am

Choice of actions in the castle in Vizima. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the beginning of the game, I forgot to turn on the save simulation, can I turn it on manually somehow, or do I have to start over? And if you continue to play without this simulation, will there be additional. quests with Roche and Bianca, and will Leto be alive?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 10.12.21

Alykard6414
Roche and Bianca go as story characters.
Their appearance does not depend on the transfer of saves.
But you will not find Summer in the game.

b
beRRR_by 10.12.21

You will
actually meet a faceless one. The quest is called "The Fall of House Reardon"

A
Alykard6414 10.12.21

Bezlikiy
I know that they will be according to the plot, but I read somewhere, if you choose Iorvet, then there will be no additional. quests, that's why I'm asking whether these quests will be without a choice of simulation.

C
Cucumber312 10.12.21

beRRR_by
This quest appears only when transferring saves. (More precisely Summer. The quest itself will be, but there will not be Summer.)
Alykard6414
No need to read the left sites, there is no Iorvet in the game.
Because of you, I already wanted to drop Fallach 4 and go replay The Witcher 3 for Iorweth.

A
Alykard6414 10.12.21

Bezlikiy
Not so wrote, if you choose in the dialogue what you chose Iorveta (There will be a question: which side were you on:
(Iorveta or Roche), then there will not be these additional quests.

b
beRRR_by 10.12.21

Blind
and what is it then? may be enough to mislead people?

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

beRRR_by
You have already been written. Quest "Fall of Reardon House" will be in ANY OCCASION. Only if Leto is dead / you have not transferred the save, then there will be a pack of ghosts in place. Otherwise - Summer + his quest. Or is it not destiny to read?
As for Roche, he will be there anyway. So is Bianca.
And Iorvet, it seems, will be in "Blood and Wine".

b
beRRR_by 10.12.21

Mercurionio
you advise me to read ??? first read which of the statements I am responding to, and then get into the conversation, smart guy. I know without you that there is a quest in any case, but the person writes that the quest appears only when the save is transferred.

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

beRRR_by
Well, read it.
This quest only appears when transferring saves. (More precisely, Summer. The quest itself will be, but there will not be Summer.)
So it’s not destiny to read to you.

PS: and by the way, there is only one answer to any of your comments: Summer will be only if you save it alive and transfer it to the game.
So what can be enough to mislead people?

b
beRRR_by 10.12.21

Mercurionio
God, you write to me "THAT THE QUEST WILL BE IN ANY OCCASION", then you toss me "the quest APPEARS ONLY WHEN TRANSFERRING SAVINGS", the quest, not SUMMER. So excuse me, what do I need to read? First, figure out what you are writing. I know that there is a quest in any case, but Leto's appearance depends on saving, or a simulation of the solution. But you are throwing me a quote, which clearly says that the quest will be ONLY when transferring saves

F
Felix Vaytekaytis 10.12.21

beRRR_by
What kind of transfer of saving is in general a dispute ????? If in the simulated survey we leave Leto alive, then there will be a line of events to help him get rid of the persecutors. All point)

J
JUnnAmmED 10.12.21

Mercurionio
Reread it yourself or watch what you copy.
For the lazy - Faceless writes that the quest goes on anyway, but Summer appears only when transferring
beRRR_by writes that Summer can be found in the quest and when simulating solutions in Vizima, but then you get in and write the same thing - brilliant!

b
beRRR_by 10.12.21

Felix Vaytekaytis
yes, I already understood my mistake, thank you, I did not read it carefully