3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 10.12.21 01:38 am

Steering feedback (F1 2015)

The steering feedback, for some reason, is included only from the beginning of the race itself. There is no feedback in the menu and before the start of the race and the steering wheel "fails". Logitech MOMO Racing wheel. Who has the same feedback and who knows how to do it normally?
14 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosser24071 10.12.21

vftor
Everything is the same. And also an empty "center", G27

v
vftor 10.12.21

bosser24071
Well, yes. The center is still empty. In general, the game is kind of simple - there are few tracks, the graphics are blurry, and the distribution kit is bloated. I’m thinking whether it is worth keeping this one with me or deleting it forever.

N
NIxonMars 10.12.21

vftor
Few trails? And how many of them do you think there should be if there are 19 of them in the calendar?

v
vftor 10.12.21

NIxonMars
Ah! If only along these routes, then yes. I compare it with the Assetto Corsa.

L
LaihoESP 10.12.21

Maybe someone knows. I connect the steering wheel, drive out and the car brakes sharply. No manipulations with the settings give positive results. Tried every possible combination with brake and throttle sensitivity / deadband, doesn't help. What to do?

P
Pavel rally 10.12.21

LaihoESP
Gas brake reassignment doesn't help?

L
LaihoESP 10.12.21

Subaru BRZ STI
No.

P
Pavel rally 10.12.21

LaihoESP Search the
Internet, write your wheel model in the F1 2015 search engine, sites can be translated using.
https://translate.google.ru/

F
Foxxt 10.12.21

Look at what you have displayed in the settings. I used to automatically switch to the keyboard, I have to manually set my settings.

L
LaihoESP 10.12.21

Subaru BRZ STI
There is no such problem in the internet. This is not the first time I have come across this. In 2014 it was similar, only the steering wheel did not turn as it should. And also no information.

Foxxt
He does not switch to Klava . Everything works fine, except for the pedals. Manual installation doesn't change anything. I've tried all the obvious and not so many options in the game settings. Nothing changes. It's not about the game settings. It's more of a bug. But with what it is connected, and why one of me, it is not clear.

t
toyotalbert 10.12.21

Hello to all. Who knows how to connect the steering wheel? Without a steering wheel, the game starts, and as soon as you connect the steering wheel, it immediately crashes or does not start at all. Thanks!

w
wasiliy74 10.12.21

LaihoESP
I have a G27, there was such a crap when I reassigned the buttons myself, and then put it in silence as it was and everything became normal!

w
wasiliy74 10.12.21

And about the feedback, if the steering wheel turns itself, etc., then you need to turn on vertical sync in the graphics settings in the game and everything will be a bunch! As I understand it, all the codec games are so crap!

D
Delovar66 10.12.21

All these glitches, as I understand it, are mainly on pirates. On the license everything has already been fixed with patches. The feedback is very good. All settings are saved. When you drive onto the curb, the steering wheel twitches, the rear axle breaks off, you feel the steering wheel completely turns, not like in F12014, F12013, that is, it exactly repeats the movements of my G27. In general, the control and feedback is very realistic. Previous versions of F1 in management is some kind of arcade game.