3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unkle 10.12.21 01:38 am

\ "Dead Hand \" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How is the puzzle solved in the cave? My brain is already swollen.
I grasp the connection between the lamps and the statue, but something is missing.

24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grozniy 10.12.21

One pillar - with one hero you light three torches, with the other you pull the lever until the pillar rises (with the H button or on the panel the order to stand so that they do not run). Another pillar - you put the hero on a square that is highlighted (in this room on the left, closer to the doors that need to be opened). With the third pillar, it is even more interesting, you need to lead the hero where the torch is behind the door that opens with a lever, pull the lever again by another hero, then this door will close, and another will open there, to another lever, after that the door will open on the left in this room there will be a rotary the mechanism, everything is the same, with one hero you twist, with the other you pull the lever to turn the statue until the pillar rose again. Something like this...

U
Unkle 10.12.21

Ahrenet. Thanks C:

B
B0rn 10.12.21

Grozniy
I'm not catching up, should these balls start glowing after the shot? I do everything as you wrote, the pillars go down, the statue shoots, and the balls do not burn. CHYADNT?

G
Grozniy 10.12.21

B0rn
Yes, after the pillar goes down, you turn the statue, it shoots, the ball lights up. Everything must be done quickly, otherwise the statue falls into the rising pillar and the arrow bounces

B
B0rn 10.12.21

Grozniy
Sadly: (I don't light up, only one with a broken wolf on a pillar caught fire, but even if all the pillars are down at the same time, the statue hits the balls without results. I have already returned there twice, bug mb.

h
haffi 10.12.21

Grozniy
thank you very much)) with the third pillar I had a complete plug)) in the end everything worked out with your help))

T
TheBombitoDePucano 10.12.21

Particular attention, after you run the chela into the room behind two doors and pull the lever, the door will open opposite, there is a turning mechanism, it is the mechanism that is turned, and not the lever

T
TimKar 10.12.21

Grozniy
Thank you, otherwise the 4th pillar could not be lowered.

K
Kryos 10.12.21

Grozniy
Well damn it, but it was spinning in my head to leave the character behind that door! Thanks for the tip.

N
NektoKate 10.12.21

who does everything as it should and cannot get through, most likely uses a broken version of the game where there is a bug with textures.
How to check - there is a staircase at the entrance to the subway. From the top you can see mushrooms that grow at the bottom, when descending, they should not disappear and small stones do not hang in the air ... if you have pebbles and mushrooms, they disappear by themselves, then you will not pass the subway

L
Leslie_ 10.12.21

NektoKate
and what's behind the door all the same, otherwise I have a bug ((can I fix it somehow?

L
Lil_G. 10.12.21

Guys don't know how to move this pillar ->

This one is on the map ->

L
Lazarev 10.12.21

You need to light all three torches at the same time !!!

L
Lil_G. 10.12.21

Lazarev
What torches? if I shoot a statue there with a bow and light crap there ...

L
Lazarev 10.12.21

wander the ENTIRE room and you will find torches, two on poles and one on the wall behind the bars.

g
greenfox111 10.12.21

Lil_G.
Spoiler

M
MaGNetica 10.12.21

Lazarev He speaks about another column, there you need to open the rooms one by one with levers in order to get into the room where the "steering wheel" is located that lowers this column. That's right, look at the video which ones.

T
TimKar 10.12.21

My friend had NektoKate on a license and the mushroom disappeared and the stones hung, but he was still able to open the door without any glitches.

T
TimKar 10.12.21

Leslie_
violet amul +10 cunning

A
Arfithalov 10.12.21

Grozniy
Thank you! Without your help, I would not have found this turning mechanism.