3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valstyle 10.12.21 01:38 am

Your roster in your career ??? (NBA 2K16)

Hello everyone. The question is actually in the subject. Is it possible to start a career with your own roster or how to change the roster that is used to start a career?
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.Vladimir 10.12.21

Valstyle Pirate
or lick?

V
Valstyle 10.12.21

Pirate

V
Valstyle 10.12.21

I update the rosters, I know where they are stored, but I can't figure out how to change the career roster

1780 10.12.21

The same problem was created by the roster of the teams that I would like to see in the career mode, but how to make it so that my roster would be loaded? Tell me who knows! I have a pirate.

1780 10.12.21

Valstyle
If there is a solution please let me know plz.!

V
Valstyle 10.12.21

There is no solution yet, but it's a pity, I would very much like to have my own roster in my career, does no one really know how to decide?

1780 10.12.21

In general, the situation is as follows: It will not be possible to introduce your roster through the career menu, since there is no such item in the settings, it only works for my league modes, etc. I think that it is possible only by completely replacing the 2K roster with your own through the replacement of files, but I don’t know I need a special. which will explain what to what and where to change.

V
Valstyle 10.12.21

ATP for the answer, but this is understandable, I even know where the save and the roasters are, but I can't replace the roster with my own.

1780 10.12.21

I found the save, but I couldn't see where the roasters are?

A
Alex Maksimenko 10.12.21

there not only the roster needs to be copied, find the 2k15 rosters in the archive, see what files are needed - I think nothing has changed significantly !!!!

V
Valstyle 10.12.21

Alex Maksimenko
As such, there is no roster, all infa is in the bin file TMP.BIN. I don’t know how to edit it