3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iNosferatu 10.12.21 01:38 am

How to turn off the contours? (Black Desert)

How do I turn off white outlines? Especially visible near the water and when swimming.
Maybe someone crawled in configs or something else, search sites give zero results, forums and databases are quiet. Help! T_T
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 10.12.21

Lack of understanding

C
Crack Hag 10.12.21

for a start, in vidyuha, set the settings to use from vidyuha, not from the application

v
v-hlam 10.12.21

no where have anyone seen
try in the video settings to turn off any effects
and update the firewood on the vidyuhu

i
iNosferatu 10.12.21

Crack Hag
himself understood what he said?)
V-hlam
The fact is that the contours are visible in optimization mode, and otherwise you can't really play from a laptop. I have a normal computer, there is nothing like that, at much higher settings, of course.

A
Aips95 10.12.21

GAMBIT
Leave the optimization mode, cut out the reduced resolution, the lags will increase slightly, but the game will stop looking like shit and the contours will disappear.
I personally checked all the graphics settings, came to the conclusion that the game is an unoptimized piece of code. On my config, drawdowns are observed even at low settings, despite the fact that I play high in Witcher3.

C
Crack Hag 10.12.21

I'll write more clearly,
you need to put the game from vidyuhi, and not from the application to run in the video card settings.
I do not know what kind of iron you have. Stupid google

i
iNosferatu 10.12.21

Aips95
okay '_' and by the way, yes, the optimization is, to put it mildly, so-so, but this is beta, we'll see more, although I doubt that something will improve
Crack Hag
What?) If you meant switching from an integrated card to a discrete card, then this is not at all specifically does not apply to my problem, since I have ONLY discrete.