3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PekaBoirin 10.12.21 01:38 am

The problem with the quest \ "SESAME, OPEN: THE WITCH SPICE \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line is this.
To complete the quest, I need to make a Cleansing Potion, for its manufacture I lack one ingredient - foulbrood blood. It would seem that find the foulbrood and finish them off, but the problem is that I interrupted them to hell before receiving this assignment, and they will no longer spawn (I personally did not find such a place).
How do I find the ingredient I need?
12 Comments
Sort by:
u
unface18 10.12.21

The mouse tower has a lot of them, or the console command additem ('Devourer blood')

N
NPhysicist 10.12.21

PekaBoirin
Witcher's option: you sail to Kolomnitsa (where the magician's tower from the quest with Keira), there are a lot of them and will quickly spawn
Quick option: buy foulbrood blood from this very herbalist near Oxenfurt

P
Prohibitor 10.12.21

The fastest option is through the console. I suffered with this myself

C
CurtiSRustY 10.12.21

And no one tried to disassemble the ingredients from the artisan?)))

u
unface18 10.12.21

RIP Born2WinBlood of Foulbrood is the original ingredient, not a secondary

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Run through the dead villages (next to the cave where you bring down the royal wyvern, corpse eaters constantly spawn). Well, and a koloymnitsa, they always hang out near the coast.

P
PekaBoirin 10.12.21

NPhysicist
How could I have forgotten about this "wonderful" place! Thanks!

I
Imperator1 10.12.21

Vesch ... passed the game twice, but did not come across the quest ... well, nothing ... started the third run).

P
PekaBoirin 10.12.21

Imperator1
this quest is from the expansion

J
JaysonTkey 10.12.21

Don't be stupid, you need 2 foulbrood blood and exactly 2 you will buy from a lowly herbalist, in whose shack you weave close plans of a raid.

I
Imperator1 10.12.21

PekaBoirin
ATP.
JaysonTkey
Where can we go , we did not study at school and did not study languages.

i
icebear2 10.12.21

Well, you are a noob, you can't even find such a thing as you generally played the game interesting to me.