3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torsar 10.12.21 02:08 am

What editions of the game are there? (Half-Life 2)

I installed myself half-life 2, episode one and episode 2.
What other subject is there?
For example, on the root tracker I also found:
Half Life 2 LEON
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurisu reddofirudo 10.12.21

What the fuck do you mean by the word "editorial" ?? And Leon is a mod for CL 2.

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

synergy, this is halva in the
co-op Spoiler (the best co-op adventure for me at the moment)

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

BarackKamacho
Intrigued. Is it possible to go through all the parts of HL2 in the cooperative?

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

RicoChiko, of
course, even with a pirate, even with a face, the difficulty is increased in proportion to the number of players (for example, it took 10 attempts together on missions in prison) supports up to 16 players, all thoughtfully cars are duplicated drop too, no crashes were noticed

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

BarackKamacho
How difficult did you play?

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

RicoChiko
first hard and then switched to normal at the end

d
deeppurple1968 10.12.21

There is also FakeFactory Cinematic Mod 13, there are new models, HD textures, all sorts of improvements and so on ... But for an amateur)

N
N-ero 10.12.21

What other subject is there?
Official releases - HL2: Lost Coast (cut out part of the coast, published as a separate "game" in 2006, if I'm not mistaken, the year) and HL2: DeathMatch (here from the title, I think everything is clear). Everything. The rest, called in this thread, are mods from third-party developers.
Of the mods, I recommend Half-Life 2: Update, which was released in April this year. In fact, this is exactly the same Half-Life 2, but with improved grafon. It is quite suitable for those who, only in 2015, decided to attend to the passage of HL2 and prefer fresher graphics.