3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 10.12.21 02:08 am

Is the Hearts of Stone DLC related to the game's storyline quest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me if this DLC is related to the story quest and whether it has any influence on this DLC, it's just that now my last story quests begin, where you jump across different worlds with Avalakh, and I didn't decide how best to go through, first go through the story quest to the end, or is it better to go through the DLC first.

Well, and also, now I have level 32, difficulty for death, if I go through the story quest first, then the GG will go up a few more levels, respectively, then the DLC will be very easy and less interesting.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
GyJIeBeR 10.12.21

saa0891
I scored on the company, just before jumping with avalah it is 28 lvl, + save the margarita + take a walk with ciri + get into the jail. By that time, I was already somewhere 34 (+6, experience was not given for 28 lvl.), The experience was no longer pressed after a series of these missions and everything went to DLS, 37 returned, (it was not difficult. Viola and you are god., + eliks giving endless HP regen, etc. without the intervention of the rune master.It's a pity I didn't find version 1.10 there, probably the bosses were bosses, since they were whining on the forums and they were cut.) but in the plot 30-31 it is necessary)

Will it be very easy? It depends on you, (leveling, elics, etc. and hands.) whether it will be interesting, definitely, yes!
For me it was average, the damage was great for me, somewhere one-shot, but the bosses are weak, the current almost one-shot at 5500hp. swung through the griffin, kven, aard, fire and a powerful blow against people.
Ideally, somewhere around 30-34 probably, but in general it depends on your clothes.

W
Wild rider 10.12.21

saa0891
Better to complete the main quest first. There the bosses are easier than in the dlts. After the dlts you will beat the Wild Hunt like babies. The dlts has nothing to do with the main plot. Well, except that some of the characters from the dlts will ask about Vesemir, well, there will be an insignificant hint about Ciri (and even then, it's not a fact that you will get to her, and since you have already started jumping across different worlds, then you will not need her anymore )

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

bound only by which diologists

M
Maniac-x 10.12.21

saa0891
In general, this DLC has nothing to do with the main company. A completely separate game.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

All thanks for the answers.