3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 14.11.19 04:08 am

VAK ban WTF? (Dying Light)

Met to discus the trims of a man who got VAK banned for mods =D

Because I live Chet pursed his point and I realized that now I won't be able to play in cooperative with the coaches. Odd, I got the itch not a lot in the tank and I can explain those in the know. Example: if I play alone with the coach and I join the zombies then I will give the WAC or something I don't understand.
25 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 14.11.19

MaxQjust
Will you ban only for the fact that you just used the trainer

M
MaxQjust 14.11.19

Yoshemitsu
http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405691491103864891/
I do not agree, as far as I could read in this thread it was described that only in coop and zombies can give. And alone says do not give. But I have another question, if I random you join I can give or not. here's what's interesting.

But the way the theme of that brow:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405691491112568095/

P. S: to be honest the absurdity of it all, you buy a game to have fun, but have to get nervous and look for ways to bypass that would not get a red condemned sign vasche kapets, at least for the pirates to go again...

V
Volchok325 14.11.19

MaxQjust
If from host is enabled in the settings protection the WAC if not then you can cheat safely, he checked with a friend

M
MaxQjust 14.11.19

Volchok325
Thank you calmed...

Y
Yoshemitsu 14.11.19

MaxQjust
Well, well. Calm yourself. So for reference:
Spoiler
The VAC module is loaded into memory of the client and ensures that other processes do not interfere in the process of the game. In fact, any program that intrudes into the address space of the running process of the game can be regarded as a cheat program.
Finding a foreign intervention that fits the definition of cheat programs, VAC-module reports this to the Central server VAC Valve. There is sent information about the type of intervention, data on the account, etc. When entering data on violation on VAC servers to entry the account of the offender in the Central database Steam is exhibited the flag of the cheater and starts the countdown of time (from one week to two months), after which the flag is changed to banned and the account is denied access to any servers protected by VAC. This is necessary to ensure that it was impossible to accurately determine whether the system at the moment specific cheat program or not.
And knowing the valve as epic slowpokes, HAC bans can hand out and after half a year.

V
Volchok325 14.11.19

Yoshemitsu
Did the campaign mode with the trainers and necicarily 250 LVL and we were connected for 3 - 4 mutant

C
Cyclik_ 14.11.19

The dup, as I understand it does not apply?

M
Max 762 14.11.19

Cyclik_
No

i
iNfantry 144Hz 14.11.19

Maybe the dude in the complaint you filed, with the screen and other things? The enraged freaks with infinite lights and other hney as part of the survivalist, and from the invading zombies with infinite energy, and bystrovozvodimye strip HP.

K
KamikazE 14.11.19

MaxQjust
I wonder what is the absurd? And pleasure too ? Want to play with cheats play by yourself or with the same as you...no problems here-got knocked out of the WAC and run everything that you allow to play without him.Decided to play smart and hope that the banana will not come,here is your problem. I feel sorry for those that have grabbed a banana before the release of DLS,as they were not even warned about this one.
At the moment, the game with mods at all otklyuchena until you give Waco the notion that fashion and that cheat-mod. Trainer cheat by default,so either play in LAN without HAC or play with friends off the Waco.
But the climb to those who have it is included with the hope that will carry not suggest how this, and wrote blow over so you get a ban when you have forgotten about the game.

D
DirectX12-RTX 14.11.19

and if ArtMoney ?

M
MaxQjust 14.11.19

KamicazE
You misunderstand, I have no complaints about it. The absurdity is that not separate the multiplayer from the single and shoved the WAC in one distributor, rightly said Yoshemitsu VAK is sewn into the game. Here, let's take COD, I can safely chitirai alone because I know that the WAC is only multiplayer, and DL already Strahova. When I asked this question, I never knew you could turn it off... and since I for the life of clupak mind to go into the settings was not. By the way good then I was out of town and was not able to pull up, so, too, got the plate)))

Noticed an interesting fact, when the number 9 added to the WAC, the default settings even who were Singleplayer option VAC Secure game has been activated, after updating the number 12 to 13MB option is switched to inactive... Oh foresee how many people got wacky because of the mistakes of game developers. And not something this feeling can't be helped.... Well those who do not care for the community and overall on your profile, but active users a direct impact on the patient.

Yes, to be honest the desire is to play with no coach, after the update too many nuances to pull up.

M
MaxQjust 14.11.19

Barack Hussein Obama
Any interference in the game is considered cheating...

K
KamikazE 14.11.19

MaxQjust
VAC introduced Steam, without the consent of the developers on the 29th day...In fact, he was supposed to go only with the release of the Enchanced.And Yes, naroto tripping a lot because the ban made it hard for playing fashion Pvp.About those that ran with the trainers are generally silent.Was created ticket on the forum developers to prove their honesty,but that's what I know about VАС very unlikely that at least one will remove it, although in this case the Valve is 100% wrong.

J
JolyMau5 14.11.19

Run with the trainer the whole is ridiculous, even with the included trainer managed to visit a skin diver from the other players.
Nothing. And of course I have it turned off.

m
mix_g 14.11.19

and how to disable this vac ?

D
Digic_07 14.11.19

mix_g
In the settings

M
MaxQjust 14.11.19

Justice has been served! all VAC bans which were handed out before the release of the Enchanced canceled!!! Here is a twist!

L
Last1Q 14.11.19

Whether VAC if in a single game with ArtMoney made himself over 9999999 health packs and nothing else had been touched, closed ArtMoney and join a game with VAC ? Determines whether the VAC line items were exceeded ?

M
MaxQjust 14.11.19

LostQ
No