3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knibey 10.12.21 02:08 am

Which is better to buy: GTA 5 or CS: GO? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I don’t know what to buy cs go or gta 5?
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 10.12.21

Buy CS: GO, knock out chests and sell on the trading platform, only 2k savings :)

T
Technic82 10.12.21

Well, you've found something to compare with. Take both. And if there is one thing, then I would choose GTA. (already there) maybe I'll take a cs go.

k
knibey 10.12.21

Technic82
I just thought that in cs you can knock out skins in competitive mode, you can also save up and buy

T
Technic82 10.12.21

Max Limonov
Well, in the end, the choice is yours, I just said my opinion ..... Decide

S
Sssses52 10.12.21

Max Limonov
They do not fall out often, and almost always cost 4 rubles

S
Spiny 10.12.21

Max Limonov
In cs, you can get money or play roulette (open chests) or as a new update and new chests, then immediately run to cs. The first sales of chests and 200+ rubles come out, and then they roll off. Decide youself. In terms of how a game, it is better GTA, and so, to suffer garbage, then cop. Although for fans of cs gta 5 garbage.

k
knibey 10.12.21

Spiny
I kind of like this and that

E
Er0pka 10.12.21

Max Limonov
what your friends play and take, but if you don't play these games then take KS, in GTA without friends it is not so fun.

S
Syndicate 2016 10.12.21

The best csgo is not to donate, reach the last rank, wait for the chests with the keys to fall out, and wait for the knife or avp azimov to come across you and buy gta 5

i
insel 10.12.21

take cs go, knock out the dragon lore, sell for 1200 bucks and buy gta 5.
and in general they wrote correctly above - if your friends don't have gta 5, then it's better to buy cs go, and download gta from torrent, because there is NOTHING to do without friends online! !! and with those idiots that run there - this is 80% of shkoloty (no more than 10 years old), and at least half of this shkolota runs with cheats and does not allow them to play normally! and only 20% or less of normal players to have fun with. but believe me, they are so hard to find among all this rabble ...

S
Spec-Welder 10.12.21

buy a brain

M
MrRiddler 10.12.21

Max Limonov The
question is not what to buy, but how much money will mom give!
+
Buy a brain.

J
JoeFargus 10.12.21

Do not take the cop, you will spend your nerves. And in the chest, as most often, drop shit is fed

k
kirilaaa 10.12.21

gta 5 if it goes)

A
Alexandrovitch 10.12.21

Double Action: Doogaloo - better check it out first before jumping into CS

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

A good game or a nerdy game. The choice is obvious.

f
fif2013 10.12.21

Judging by the price, if the funds allow you to take GTA with cs go it will be easier

G
GTAman 10.12.21

RicoChiko
Good game or nerdy game.
Well, these properties are by no means mutually exclusive :)

k
knibey 10.12.21

Technic82
well cs go I already bought, and tomorrow or after tomorrow I will buy and gta 5)

n
nat.mih 10.12.21

Max Limonov
That's right! Why choose when you can get everything (preferably also right away).