3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x [GAMER] x 10.12.21 02:08 am

Denuvo (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Guys, does anyone know or has any information, will the PC version of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate have Denuvo DRM protection?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sitis133 10.12.21

x [GAMER] x
Steam authentication

J
JkMax 10.12.21

x [GAMER] x
If I'm not mistaken, none of Ubisoft's games had this protection, so this one is unlikely to. Moreover, it is probably not profitable for them.

s
simmac 10.12.21

Uplay Account Required, yubikis always use this.
That is, you need to log into Uplay.

K
Kol55 10.12.21

Who cares? Everything is exactly hacked.

D
Dragon2055 10.12.21

As far as I remember, the yubiks have such a defense that in some of their games (for example, in the third assassin) it was possible to play at all before the off-release. The same crap was with FC3

d
dizzy33 10.12.21

Usually games from ubiSoft are released on torrents 4-5 days before the official release on ps.

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 10.12.21

dizzy33
Dragon2055
Remind me of the story of the AC hacking 2))

D
Dragon2055 10.12.21

Yamete oshiri ga itai
It was a long time ago. and in general I had no Internet at that time, and the first part of the computer was pulling ate-ate =) so she passed me by)
But about FC3, AK3 - it's true. Grunt yupley and play for health. I even had achievements there.

d
dizzy33 10.12.21

Yamete oshiri ga itai
Nuu it was a failed experiment which they themselves abandoned.
but remind me what happened to the outcast, black flag, and headlights edge 4? I ran these games on my computer for a few days before the release.

x
x [GAMER] x 10.12.21

So let's hope it won't)

W
Weil die strasse nicht ve 10.12.21

x [GAMER] x
1. Denuvo was safely crushed at the beginning of September. The encryption algorithm remains the same. There was no news on the improvement of protection.
2. Ubisoft stopped using DRM protections 4 years ago, starting with the start of the development of "Assassin'S Creed: Revelations"

x
x [GAMER] x 10.12.21

Weil Die Strasse Nicht Vergisst
Does this mean that Call of Duty: Black Ops III and Just Cause 3 won't have Denuvo either?

W

x [GAMER] x
If there is, it will be easily destroyed. Once again: read my previous comment about the old encryption algorithms that have remained unchanged since the last hack of the updated version.

S
Sitis133 10.12.21

Chezh then there are no updates of repacks?

W

Sitis133
What repack information are you interested in? The latest and most powerful version of Denuvo was featured in Mad Max and Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. The pirated versions of the games received updates.

d
dizzy33 10.12.21

Weil Die Strasse Nicht Vergisst It
means that there is still no crack fix, not for max, not for metal gear.

W

dizzy33
It is not required. Pirated versions work stably. I speak for myself, at least.

x
x [GAMER] x 10.12.21

On trackers RePack'i Mad Max and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain are not the latest versions and not with absolutely all DLC, and he probably means it. But, I hope, this incident will be easily resolved, and in about half a year, CPY will release their crack for both of these games with the latest patches and absolutely all DLCs, as it was with Dragon Age: Inquisition.

W

x [GAMER] x
Any questions for the 3DM team. The encryption algorithm has not changed, so there is no definite answer to questions about the reasons for the suspension of updates. Denuvo has always focused on herself, and for more than a month there has been silence, like in a morgue.

x
x [GAMER] x 10.12.21

The encryption algorithm has not changed.
And I don’t argue.