3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
taker1234 10.12.21 02:15 am

game version problem (Diablo 2)

the essence of the problem is that it logs in to the Internet for the first time after installing the patch, if I leave the game and try to log in again, the game starts, but when I try to login to the battlenet, writes "battle.net is unable to properly identify your application version" after reinstallation playing and installing the patch, the cycle repeats ... I tried to install the game downloaded from different sources, the result did not give, tell me how to treat ...
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
taker1234 10.12.21

OS windows7x64 if it helps somehow

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

The original game, when installed on the original Windows and installing the pg-shny regfile, does not give out any errors
on the Internet a lot of different sources from where you can download non-original diablo, even under the guise of the original
one should make sure that the diablo is really original, install it, install the regfile, connect to pg, then he himself will patch the version to the desired

sign of non-original Diablo, there may be a mention that the version is optimized for playing on any resource, contains cheats / nossidi / mods / themes

t
taker1234 10.12.21

I will be grateful for the link to a trusted source with the game ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

taker1234
is probably the only stable one (
http://eu.blizzard.com/ru-ru/

[
[Msq] 10.12.21

run as administrator

t
taker1234 10.12.21

thanks a lot! running as administrator solved the problem!

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], ugh, your savet is a chopping block !!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

Obsessed
main person solved the problem :)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] by the way! boyan from 2008: D
Spoiler [conversation with a person who found out about the existence of computer games a month before]
<AndreiK> look, Dim. I'm sitting here, playing your Elder Scrolls III Morrowind, I found myself a very good armor and a strong sword, "killing", by game standards, strong monsters are not difficult for me. I'm already respected in the Warriors Guild. But I do not really see the goal in the game - for me there are no longer any difficulties and serious battles. And you know what I thought? Can you imagine how great it would be if there was almost the same game, only it could be played on the Internet ?! Hundreds, thousands of people walk around the same "world", perform tasks, help or, conversely, fight with each other ... Maybe they have already invented such games?
<Aminatep> No, Andryukh. There are no such games. Once upon a time, many years ago there were such, but they were unprofitable and they were immediately closed. Judge for yourself: who needs to share their game world with someone else?
<AndreiK> Yes, you are probably right. And yet ...
<Aminatep> There are no such games and will never be. Remember. You still need to study two more courses, you already have the position of deputy. the general director of the company is given, you are also going to make an offer to Natasha. There are no such games.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

Obsessed
beauty))

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

Obsessed
<Aminatep> is really trying to save <AndreiK> from getting to know D2.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

Rivnyanyn
[cap] from tes online [/ cap]

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed by the way! boyan from 2008: D
Another boyan from 2008 - on the same topic;)

Spoiler

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

CorvinOk, xDDDDDDDDDDDDD frenzy !!

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed
Haven't you watched? There is a full-fledged series about this Eron, for several seasons; D
True, where I watched it about 4 years ago (your Bayan inspired) they have already rubbed everything; (

S
Sampold 31.05.22

Start compatibility xp sp2 helped. (thanks to the startup tip from the admin)