3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21 02:15 am

Exp for transglucation (Fallout 4)

In short, the Temka is rather slippery, it is unlikely to survive until the morning ... But nevertheless, the attempt is not torture. In addition, after the release of the game, it will no longer be relevant. And now, on the eve of Follych's release, and in order to somehow brighten up the wait, I propose to think a little.

So, it is not news to anyone that getting exp (experience) in an RPG is one of the most important components of the game. What is it given for? For completing tasks, for the quality of their performance, various requirements and .... murder. Yes. Yes. Murders. Moreover, sometimes, the more sophisticated the murder, the more of that coveted experience the player gets ... Is there a reason to think?
But let's not talk about the sad and leave now the moral aspect of this action. After all, this is just a game, entertainment, besides, virtual murder and only villains. In addition, for me personally, according to FIG.

Just wondering - how many different creatures the player will destroy during the passage of the much-anticipated Fallich? one hundred? 200? 1000? ... And were such calculations done by anyone at all?

PS For some reason I remembered one of the series, South Park, Where, in order to defeat the devil in some MMO game, the guys had to mow down whole herds of rabbits to get the required amount of experience.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.12.21

Vanya Rygalov

Just wondering - how many different creatures the player will destroy during the passage of the Fallich, so expected by everyone? one hundred? 200? 1000? ... And were such calculations done by anyone at all?

Why count if the game has detailed statistics, not only how much you killed, but who exactly, how many NPCs, mutants, etc., even sometimes in what way did you do it.

P
PIRAT69 10.12.21

The topic is honestly not about anything. How many mutants will need to be mowed. Yes, to the fig, that's just how much you need to mow to reach the maximum level. I mean, go at close range. To also go tight.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

saa0891
... if the game has detailed statistics
Yes? I didn't know. And where can you see it?
Badfox1988
How many mutants do you need to mow
? And people?

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Vanya Rygalov

The last tab is general.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

saa0891 I will
definitely look at how bloodthirsty I am ... After all, to be honest, I also shot rabbits.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.12.21

Recently, in games, especially in games in steam, so-called achievements have appeared or whatever. In short, for the sake of achieving them, people are sometimes ready to fulfill the conditions for their receipt, sometimes the conditions there are simply ridiculous or idiotic, but this is even more attractive, for some reason.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Evil Spirit Yambuya
... just funny or idiotic
For example, kill two ... rabbits with one shot?

A
Aenmutus 10.12.21

Badfox1988
They say there is no ceiling of 4 folls.

A
Anomel Suna 10.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
I think from several dozen creatures (passing only the storyline), up to several tens of thousands (completing each quest, cleaning up all living things)

s
solus. 10.12.21

The author wanted to create a blog for the flame so much that he could not decide on its content. What exactly is the author interested in? The fact that in shooter games the success of moving towards any goal is directly proportional to the number of killed living creatures? Or is he interested in quantifying targets hit in a particular game? If the first question is, then there is nothing to talk about - shooters are designed to kill. If the second, then it is even more meaningless, since abstract numbers in the game remain abstract numbers.

W
Wise fool 10.12.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
From FNV I did not have enough patience for only two achievements: Courier who broke the bank and Pickpocket. And the funniest achievements were from FNV: AO. For example, kill 20 raiders with a bat or hammer 5 death claws with a switch knife.

E

Vanya Rygalov For example, kill two ... rabbits with one shot?

Kill a rabbit - with a carrot-))

I like it when killing in the game is more of a necessity, and not on the principle-kill a couple of three hundred more and get another level.

I would like the post-apocalypse-survival game, and Fallout partly to be like that, it would be just sharpened for survival, and not for a shooter. What would you meet the next monsters or raiders, you thought twice, but it is beneficial to you.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

solus.
The author so wanted to create a blog for the flame ....
The desire to show his skepticism was so great that the commentator allowed himself to decide for the author what and how he wanted to write.
No, dude. This is just entertainment, the same as your skepticism ... There is no game yet. So all that remains is empty blah blah blah and pointing your finger at the sky. Heh. heh ...
Evil Spirit Yambuya
Carrot? Yes ... And very, very, very sophisticated.

E

Vanya Rygalov

Then this is an achievement, find in the game a hundred and one way to kill a rabbit - with a carrot-))

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya,
find in the game a hundred and one way to kill a rabbit - with a carrot-))
Heh, heh ... Yes, a way ... But the place where this carrot needs to be introduced for a more effective transglucation of stupid cattle is also important.
Achievement is the revenge of the carrot.