3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IslamYessenov 10.12.21 02:15 am

Infinite jump bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At one point, Geralt began to jump by himself, constantly. I tried to run the previous save, AND IT'S THE SAME ONE! I checked the spacebar in the browser and took out the key, it still jumps. Kha Beleh has the same in the video I don't know what to do
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 10.12.21

Heh, and this is GOTY.

z
zombijaic 10.12.21

advertisement for Kha Beleh ??? : P

I
IslamYessenov 10.12.21

zombijaic is
just an example

z
zagruzon 10.12.21

climb on the roach, enter the battle, meditate, save back. whiners. there are many options, but with a tambourine to run too lazy. from the developer console, miracles can remain ...

D
Dos Mon 10.12.21

save and restart

A
Anton Mekhov 10.12.21

a new kind of fight against pirates?)

A
Anton Mekhov 10.12.21

although not new, in Serious sam 3, as far as I know in pirates, at one point the camera began to look up or down and this could not be fixed

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Anton Mekhov

I have a face and it also happened sometimes, though very rarely, now I have not seen this for a long time.
But it happens that Geralt does not want to dive under water, only loading the save helps.
The bug when Roach jumps upside down while galloping has not been fixed.
Spoiler

H
Homikator 10.12.21

The Steam version also jumps, especially when the game thinks it has turned on the Overlay.
From time to time, the game thinks that I pressed the key combination that opens the Overlay; when the Overlay was turned off, I no longer noticed these jumps.