3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.12.21 02:15 am

Freedom of action in the game (Thief (2014))

I know that most konsolshikov (users) of this site are already hacked into a pirated version of the game Thief and I have questions for you.

1) Is the game world open and big enough?
2) Is there freedom of action in the game, that is, is it possible to walk around the city without completing a mission?
3) Are there any side missions ??
4) Are the side missions interesting (if any)?
5) Is the open world interesting to study?
6) Is it possible to enter every house?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alert 10.12.21

1. Such a half-open city with streets and gateways. The city opens gradually, but the corridor of the city itself is felt. Well, just like in the new Tomb Ryder.
2. There is freedom of action.
3. There are side effects.
4. All side missions as one - you need something to steal, in each mission you can hear the GG's comments, history and events in the game.
5. I can’t say anything about this. There are all sorts of collecting 100,500 unnecessary trinkets.
6. No, you can’t, but in a percentage of 30 houses you can ... through a window.

A
Alert 10.12.21

Yes, like in Deus. Only most often you run upstairs.

123213123123213 10.12.21

Alert
Well then, good. Although it was to be expected, these games are made by one studio.

M
MKUltra 10.12.21

Alert
But more often than not you run upstairs
Hmm, well then, more Wolfenstein (2009) seems to work out.

A
Alert 10.12.21

simmerr
Also true.

B
Baxmep 10.12.21

city ​​like in Deadly Shadows, areas with transitions ...

s
stHarty 10.12.21

In terms of openness, it reminded me of Assasin, but it's difficult to navigate without a map, you can get into many apartments through a window, door or ventilation, there are a lot of ways, just about 50% of houses become available as you go through side quests from your friend (how is he there? )

A
Anton_Alexandrovich 10.12.21

Basso

R
Roman Pivovarov 10.12.21

I alone thought the plot of the game was good, but the gameplay was dull?)