3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedochek 14.11.19 04:09 am

Normal build for the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Friends, sitting on a i5 and GTX 1050, the game runs, but is very bad at 30-35 frames at low-medium, but I want something more. Advise normal Assembly up to 55-60K rubles to play comfortably on high at FHD, at least 40-60 frames. I think Ryzen 2600 and RTX 2060, what do you think? Thanks in advance.
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.11.19

about the minimum kurosen 1600-2600 16GB VRAM and dual-link ртх2600ѕ PA supposed to pull this game area 1080p 30фпс without antialaising. it is approximately 60косариков if the only platform (Mat, Board, CPU, memory, ahlad of the processor, none)

O
Ovsyanka 14.11.19

pksm
Open your children's eyes and read commentary, ultrez

L
Lodurr 14.11.19

At the moment no, and for shitty optimization to run to the store is severely short-sighted, because in addition to this game is other games, and will leave other games.
Take the Reds, is a game of Russian roulette, because many functions they only support the same DX12, Conservative Rasterization, etc, the fact that Intel and n-vidia has long been going as basic functions, and they are constantly expanding. And now most of the games in the open world. Somewhere red the objective of this game would normally pull, but somewhere you sit and cry when the normal optimization of the game.
In General, emotions are a bad adviser, wait another month, and there it will be seen that with this piece of graphic misunderstandings to do. )

p
pksm 14.11.19

Oatmeal
Go oatmeal you should eat, you see hands only for a gamepad sharpened