3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperator1 10.12.21 02:16 am

At level 4, when selling a steel sword, they give 4 orens (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon, I started on a new storyline. Usually, when you play it again, the difficulty of the game is increased, but I decided to do the opposite) from the "death" mode to the easiest one. So, this is the norm that for 4 lvl when selling a steel sword they give me 4 orens ?! Two months have passed since the last passage on the most difficult level, but if my memory serves me, then they gave me much more money. Or was it rebalanced after patch 1.11? I understand that you can sell a lot of things, but in order to collect 500 op, for example, you need a lot. The prices are not great, but they give me pennies too. Or am I just stirring up panic?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.12.21

Imperator1

what for 4 lvl when selling a steel sword they give me 4 orens ?!

Normally, firstly, your level is small, and accordingly, the value of things at this level is extremely low, and secondly, it also depends on who you are selling it to, prices may be different depending on the merchant.

This alchemist is buying loot at real prices.
Spoiler

A
Alexander Shimanski 10.12.21

and on patch 1.11 can you sell crossbow bolts to anyone?

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Alexander Shimanski

You can disassemble them and sell the components, although the alchemist that is buying them from me on the screen, but he will quickly run out of money, you will have to buy everything that he has to push to another merchant.

In general, you can make a fortune on crossbow bolts.
You collect several bolts and disassemble them from the same blacksmith, in the end you get 20 pieces from each bolt, the most expensive meteorite ore and silver ingots.

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

saa0891
I have this alchemist, but I can't talk to him even there is no window for conversation

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko

Save next to him and load the save, you can even use a quick F5 save, and he should speak.

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Yeah, and then the tax office comes and fucks the brains)))
But in general - at 4 lvl there is no expensive gear. Even relic clothes are worth pennies. At the initial stage, it is best to do quests and orders. And on lvl commercials 20+, start collecting loot from containers. There clothes can be collected norms and push them to the masters (Avar / John). They always have enough dough for a couple of three relic swords.
PS: did you talk to the rune master on the first playthrough? There dough generally need a shaft)))

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

saa0891
glitch was already working

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko

It really very often bugs, but loading the save always helps, and not only with this NPC.

O
Old_Nick 10.12.21

saa0891 ".. but he will run out of money quickly, ..."
There is not something that would cheat ..... rather - a feature of the engine;)
You choose money from him at 0, namely - completely, so that there is absolutely nothing left. We leave the dialogue, S / L, again to the merchant - and, voila, - he again has a default amount for this merchant (yes, it works with any merchant;)).
Inconvenience - sales must be carried out, prudently enough to "dry up" the merchant. It is advisable to have a lot of little things with a price of 1-2 coins to "finish off". Well, Buttercup takes out when loading. But now the loading has been accelerated.
Unfortunately, for this particular herbalist, the default is only 500 coins, so you can't sell very expensive things, but the same bolts, in portions, are quite enough;)

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Old_Nick

Previously, this alchemist had a trick with the keys 2-2-1, he just respawned different dust at once, without end, and it could be pushed by any merchants and it is quite expensive, now this has been fixed, in general many ways have been fixed, even the same infinite loot from the nest of monsters, but you can earn very quickly on dismantling the bolts, I think in the next patch this one will be covered too.

O
Old_Nick 10.12.21

saa0891 "... he respawned different dust at once, without end ....., now it has been fixed ..."
S / L solves this moment too;) - after loading, not only money is restored, but also the default one, for this merchant , product (again - if you select all this product)

I
Imperator1 10.12.21

ATP guys, I'm just even sad) I filled the whole bag and went to the first armored man, then to the smithy ... yes, I know that ur is small, but I hoped that since the complexity is minimal, it will concern everything. I decided to run quickly through the plot, go differently, find new chips. The third run is already, but my hands are itching anyway, every time a new one comes out.