3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 10.12.21 02:16 am

Can't assign MSI Afterburner to upper right corner (Hearts of Stone) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

why after installing patch 1.10 and hearts of stone I can’t assign MSI Afterburner to the upper right corner? it is automatically put in the upper left corner and I can’t do anything, wtf?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Searcher13 10.12.21

SkyraX
believe me patch 1.10 is absolutely not to blame here, all the fault is in the gasket.

T
TheGoshka 10.12.21

Look in RTSS, in my opinion there is a location to change.

S
SkyraX 10.12.21

TheGoshka
Well, what am I talking about, in all games it displays normally on the right, namely in the Witcher after patch 1.10 / 1.11 in any case it is displayed on the left, the afterburner of the latest version

M
ManowaR 10.12.21

Fps displays riva tuner, a program complete with afterburner. Look in its settings.

T
TheGoshka 10.12.21

So the bug is specifically in the Witcher.
For me, for example, only in the Witcher the Steam overlay and Steam messages are displayed at the bottom, and in all others at the top.

S
SkyraX 10.12.21

ManowaR
"@ *% #, here is a screen, and it displays in the game on the left

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

SkyraX
Perhaps your overlay does not display Riva tuner from Afterburner, but ShadowPlay from Nvidia Experience. In it, by default, it is the upper left corner.
Disable Alt + F12

S
SkyraX 10.12.21

ZorbaBudda
I did not put this crap experience, there is nothing

E
Esthetix 10.12.21

SkyraX
So you put it in the Riva tuner? in the author must be set in the properties of the overlay.

S
SkyraX 10.12.21

Where is Esthetix
exactly? the name of the bookmark in the studio