3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
designerD 10.12.21 02:16 am

game experience (007 Legends)

Who has already played? how is game?
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
dem13 10.12.21

GM ... As far as I know, it only will be released in Europe, and 16th she only came out at Nigaers) so what the question is not relevant at the moment =)

d
designerD 10.12.21

I played this game ... I'll tell you - gammon ... don't even download the cracked version - don't waste your time. Stupid shooting. the plot is a mess of several films, and by default you yourself must know the plots of the films - everything in the game is fragmentary. And it ends with nothing - there is no ending or denouement

t
tocha79 10.12.21

I will not say about the plot because I just downloaded it, but if I don't find the advanced video settings, I'll delete it.

p
prodigy007 10.12.21

management horror, from the controller screwed on and did not change at all

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.12.21

All norms except graphics and controls. Okay graphics can be tolerated, but management. If they were too lazy to do normal control on the keyboard with the mouse. We would at least make support for the gamepad.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.12.21

I could not bear to delete it. The game itself pulls for a solid 6 balls, but the controls and crashes are annoying. As a result, game 6, port 2.

J
Jay c 10.12.21

The graphics of the PC version just killed (((On the box I played textures in it were much better, right there at Full HD it looks like 1024x768 (((Kick just !!!!)

S
Stinger_Max 10.12.21

I don’t know why many people complain about the game. personally, I am not satisfied with just the mouse in the game and the graphics, I liked everything else, some even made me happy in the weight there are many pleasant little things, such as a system for pumping weapons and modifiers, and, which I have not seen in any game - switching to "autoregen" and replenishment health and armor by finding first aid kits and body armor. I haven't moved on yet, but so far everything suits me, so I personally liked the game for the most part

D
Dog Colts 10.12.21

throw the norms the crack crashes, I want to check if the textures disappear after checkpoints

v
vladikr 10.12.21

My 7 64-bit game hangs after 1-2 minutes. Maybe someone knows the solution, thanks in advance.

H
HuntR 10.12.21

Hmm, they promised again, they say, if the 50th anniversary, then we will make a special game about Bond, and in the end the garbage is still the same:

S
Spreng 10.12.21

All nicho but grafon nifiga is not happy!

M
MMV 10.12.21

Personally, I liked the game as a whole: the choice of treatment - regeneration or first-aid kits with armor; gaining experience, which can then be spent on improvements; opponents behave normally, use cover, grenades, go behind their backs; about the graphics - they are good, nice, but not to say that they are excellent; the game does not support FullHD, but only "pseudo" FullHD - 1280x768 stretches to 1980x1080. It is a pity that this is so, because of this, the picture at the maximum resolution becomes cloudy. The controls are not very responsive.

T
TheWickerMan 10.12.21

just horror! the last 007 was not bad, I would even put it in the major league ... and this is a doormat.

k
karli 10.12.21

Friends, did anyone have any problems with sound? I ran a couple of levels and started to slow down after skiing. The bazaar is somehow inhibited! Drivers, hardware, etc-OK. And something started to smoke (3.6GHz), as much as 97%. At the first levels, everything was buzzing.

d
dem13 10.12.21

Ehh ... you can endure everything, and even management, BUT "stealth" just killed, and convinced that the game is worthless, although I try in every possible way to convince myself of this: D
PS: I will go through the "bloody stone" =)

S
Stinger_Max 10.12.21

dem13
what the hell is wrong with stealth again?

v
varancov 10.12.21

Played barely barely 10 minutes and removed the console *** nya.
James Bond 007: Nightfire (2002) is way better.

R
RIPEN 10.12.21

Impressions ?? At first, everything is nothing, as a true lover of hardcore set the difficulty level to "007", only reached the level with skis .... Bl @! smash everything in the world to a fancy when the races were held in battletoads for dandy, but this ... this is just a much more brutal publishing of the players ... here are my impressions for today ...
PS I must admit the game really fucked me for today, so only +10 only hardcore !!!

G
Geosed 10.12.21

By the way tonight the Skyfall addon will be released here's what Steam writes
Gamers and Bond aficionados alike will become James Bond, reliving the world-famous spy's most iconic and intense undercover missions from throughout the entire Bond film franchise - including this year's highly anticipated new installment, “Skyfall ”Available as a free update on November 9, 2012. Employ Bond's full arsenal of gadgets and weaponry, face notorious villains and their brutal henchmen, perform impressive stunts, and of course, mingle with gorgeous Bond women.