3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kizuka1 10.12.21 02:16 am

Walkthrough bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At sq. a freak, where you need to talk to a sergeant in order to take away the mind, the sergeant does not enter into a diologue with a Geralt, but simply says the same phrase, "you have nothing to do here." just come, loaded, and an hour before this mission, I punched 5 minutes to hammer E so that a diologist would happen, it's all pointless, What should I do to wait for a patch or is there some kind of solution?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheKep 10.12.21

I'm afraid, start over)

_
__DOC__ 10.12.21

I, after the release of the patch, started the game from the beginning, until I get there, they will probably fix it.)))

S
Spartacus7771 10.12.21

__DOC__
You simply won't have this bug if you start the game over with a new patch.

m
maryna_p93 10.12.21

Over the past few days, the question has already been asked 100 times, is it really so to look at the history on the forum for scrap?

B
Bupycop 10.12.21

maryna_p93
This is the main problem of these quacks, they have a strange logic, instead of ready-made answers, they ask the same questions and wait for an answer.

i
icebear2 10.12.21

Damn, you won’t believe there is 1 more quest in Novigrad, it’s called a "mysterious merchant", so now when he put patch 1.07 he doesn’t want to talk at all, no matter how much he rests and even loads of times the quest is loaded. :)

m
malij81 10.12.21

I had the same mess with "Uma" and with "Mysterious merchant" I installed patch 1.10 and my "Uma" went and "Mysterious merchant" went, but only all the spelled out lines of choice 1,2,3,4 are in English. I didn't start the game again!