3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misterix30 14.11.19 04:09 am

For owners of offline activation / Solution with the launch of Directx 12 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

As far as I know, there are 3 ways to run the game offline: 1. to cut off the Internet during the download sujecki; 2.using hosts to insert the list of servers rockstar; 3. and download the finished batch file that will cut off access RGL

Tried 2 and 3 way, not helped, RGL has been taken offline but pop up after an error that cannot prove ownership of the game. On the advice of one of the players decided to use one method:
1. Start Activation_Tool.exe
2. Run the game in epics
3. To reach the main menu.
4. Click story and immediately shut down the Internet.
5. To make changes to the hosts file.
And I worked, but still before each start the game you need to undergo autoactivation in epic, but now you don't have the Internet to cut.

Who, after the transition from a volcano on the DirectX 12 game won't start, there is also a solution: Windows Settings-> applications-> applications-> additional features-> add feature and install tools for graphics. After this manipulation, the game won't use Android trainer for running

And about the mouse, that only did not try, the cursor was also in the game, but when I went back to the API Vulkan, he disappeared, reverting to DirectX 12 it appears again I

Don't know if all of these solutions to the problems on the forum, but decided to share for those who didn't know
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ovsyanka 14.11.19

Now I know what people are alone with the trainers play

S
StormX07 14.11.19

Misterix30 wrote:
1. Start Activation_Tool.exe
what is this Activation Tool ???

M
Misterix30 14.11.19

StormX07
When you purchase the activation, you should download the activator, which itself automatically to enter a username and password from the uchetki EGL of the account owner

g
geimer.by 14.11.19

In the hosts allow line what to write.

M
Misterix30 14.11.19

geimer.by
0.0.0.0 http://www.rockstargames.com
0.0.0.0 rockstargames.com
0.0.0.0 socialclub.rockstargames.com
0.0.0.0 lifeinvader.com
0.0.0.0 rockstarnorth.com
0.0.0.0 prod.ros.rockstargames.com