3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madiark 10.12.21 02:34 am

Problem with posters (Fallout 3)

I have a problem with posters in the game when I start getting closer to the posters they start to disappear and when I move away from them they appear back who knows how to fix this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mikhail300 10.12.21

Probably some kind of mod interferes with the textures did not put any mods

M
Madiark 10.12.21

mikhail300
I tried to put a clean version of the posters all the same disappeared, but then I found a solution to the problem, installed unofical patch and everything became fine

m
mikhail300 10.12.21

Madiark
Well, I have a gold edition and all the patches are there, I just thought that you put some kind of texture mod to improve or replace posters with erotic posters

M
Madiark 10.12.21

mikhail300
I put mods on blood, burns. eve and crack textures I do not like mods spoiling lore, well, for the sake of interest, I put sexout now, on the eve of fallout 4, I decided to re-run the gold edition to transfer the save, and I didn’t go through all the DLS :)

A
AT_Sagor 10.12.21

Madiark
Texture Cracker ? If it also affects posters (and this for sure) refers to them, then it may well be the case in this fashion.

M
Madiark 10.12.21

at_sagor
No, not because of them, this is a bug of the vanilla game itself and only unofical patch fixes it

A
AT_Sagor 10.12.21

Madiark
Possibility of loading textures when zooming in, I just started to confuse the location of objects - it happened to me occasionally that the posters were partially "sucked" into the wall. Well, at least something was able to fix this, but it's a little creepy to watch such processes.

M
Madiark 10.12.21

at_sagor
Well, as soon as I noticed this anomaly, I rummaged through and tried all the methods I climbed on the English-language resources, in the end, only unofical patch helped, and even such seemingly trifles as disappearing posters still spoil the impression of the game and I don't really want to play

m
mikhail300 10.12.21

Madiark
I put the mod on erotic posters, everything worked for me an unofficial patch was already built into the game, nothing was buggy and on standard posters, posters were fine too, but when the first version of the game was then the fun was half the game, you go through it, it was thrown to Shelter 101 and had to start first