3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
ha11a 10.12.21 02:34 am

Game Impression (Tekken X Street Fighter)

I'm an expert! Although the game is complete shit.
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grays0n 10.12.21

ha11a

sorry brother, but you're a moron !! (no offense, this is a reaction to the opinion)
Judging the game only by the two or three minute trailer, without even playing it ... but still ...)

Sitting on the DmC forum, I am no longer surprised by such criticism, but nevertheless it is not correct to draw such harsh conclusions about a project that has not yet been released.

In general, we will wait and see))) We will wait for news and a new video))

5ehtiP 10.12.21

hmm ..
gays .. only gays play fighting games .. pumped up men in wrestlers, ok ..

G
Grays0n 10.12.21

PitheS

ooo .... waiting for srach over 3000 posts: P))))

Z. Y: what can I say, opinion - there is an opinion))

I
Iceman 10.12.21

ha11a YOU FULL SHIT

super game !!!

S
SLaM93 10.12.21

The title of the topic looks very organic on the main page)

G
Grays0n 10.12.21

Iceman

and it is impossible without insults ?!

G
Grays0n 10.12.21

Mister Belvedere, you should add MK to this list, in general it will be chic: 3

W
WarlokIII 10.12.21

I play fighting games, PitheS don’t f * ck there f * ck! Everything I have is with a focus on and hosh on sweaty peasants play wrestling u * bishche. There are also female characters in fighting games. LOL !!!

W
WarlokIII 10.12.21

ZIC
and it is impossible without insults ?!
Not how, they insulted one of my favorite genres, but I will play the tune?
Horseradish!!!
ha11a
I'm an expert! Although the game is complete shit.
You know, no, here on PG there is one person
with a nickname suitable for him (Life Shit)
Are you not a relative of him?
He also thinks too much about himself.

D
DeathColdUA 10.12.21

PitheS - You have a nickname like Fitness or Pi ** ets !!!?, Violating the rule of SU ** And I would not recommend calling everyone gay, but you say BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll ask you to go to the devil’s grandmother for good health, or LEAVE NORMAL PEOPLE IN REST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Durandalle 10.12.21

PPC ... Again, some consoles ...

D
DeathColdUA 10.12.21

Tor 747
That's what I'm talking about, too, consoles and consoles are everywhere they are damn it, and without them it is impossible.

M
MeGustik 10.12.21

I read the comments and realized that no one was even going to defend the game (which is sad). Instead of littering other projects and getting personal, it would be better to provide their arguments and prove something ... at least it was interesting to read you. All fighting games are good, all with their own twist, and they all don't deserve your "This game is shit because I said so" opinion. I understand if you give more compelling evidence that this or that game deserves more attention than another, but no! You get bombed because a certain "ha11a" or "PitheS" wrote that the game is for gays. Sadness and longing overcomes me, after just such posts and after such comments.

C
Combine-47 10.12.21

Zic [v.2.0]
you made a mistake, even after you there are only 10 of them.