3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Autoarmour 10.12.21 02:34 am

Fps drawdown (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, we have a fairly powerful computer, assembled 1.5 months ago.

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming + SSD
I watched a lot of reviews and gameplay, the guys on a simple 970 give out 50-60 fps with full ultra (!) Settings. Mine, with similar settings, produces 20-29 fps. If you remove hairworks, shadows to minimum, grass draw distance to medium, anti-aliasing and vert. sync then fps is kept in the region of 30-40 ... playable but not 60 fps. For comparison, Crysis 3 produces a stable 50-60 on ultra. I play pirate with all dls and full packs. I noticed a peculiarity, when you just start the game, it shows 70-90 fps and after 3-4 seconds the fps drops rapidly and stops at ~ 30-40 depending on the graphics settings, roll up, expand - the same thing. I understand that my vidyuha is not titanium, but it should squeeze out 60 fps. What could be the problem?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maximka.Р 10.12.21

Autoarmour
Man, I have the same system (percent of others) and had the same problem, and so, in the store, where I took the already assembled pitch, they said: "Incompatibility". Replaced the 970th with the exact same one. Now everything is going. Well .... unless you update firewood. But you know about it.

B
Bastel2020 10.12.21

Check the temperatures of the processor and video card and send it to us. And one more thing: is vertical sync enabled? If so, turn it off.

m
moonchild69 10.12.21

Autoarmour
Diagnostics need to be done, maybe the percent is eating all the power, there is not enough memory, overheating of the video card, etc., or maybe it is just that the components are not compatible. For example, the mother supports one frequency hertz, and another RAM, etc. Throw off the full config, maybe I did not collect it, I would have looked (I collected more than one system engineer), I do not know how to help anymore. By the way, I have the same assembly, only i5 4690 percent - The Witcher 3 flies at ultra settings of 55-60 fps. And also the reason can only be that you have a pirate, that's business.

M
Maxximka_UA 10.12.21

Try to rollback the driver to an earlier version, it might help.

A
Autoarmour 10.12.21

moonchild69

I'll throw off the temperature a little later =)

G
G.ru.ZD 10.12.21

How can you complain about 30-40 fps! Comrades, you are too hungry! 25 fps is playable for the human eye! I have 16 years of experience in games and I never remember anyone complaining 25 fps is low it's not low it's good! I have 955 hair dryer 8 operas and vidyuha 290x sapphire with 2 gigs 256 bus! all on high hair further included 25 -30 frames! The cost of a computer is 20 thousand I am silent about my percent! I have it for almost 8 years and ugh ugh everything is fine! You here represent computers for 50-60 k) and still complain about the FPS drawdown! My max drops to 20 and then it does not bother the friezes no! YOU ARE GORGEOUS COMRADES! From USSR!

i
icebear2 10.12.21

Autoarmour
I don’t understand one thing, you bought not a cheap computer and a good one, that it’s a pity to spend a little more money on the Witcher 3’s face and play for yourself, so no download from any torrents and then they also write about crashes, a bunch of bugs that have come from nowhere, etc. .d ..

A
Autoarmour 10.12.21

moonchild69

30 minutes play

G
Givemethedust 10.12.21

icebear2
so for pieces of iron they can plant, they are dumb to steal. And for what they were bought to pay it is not necessary. So we will float on the "airplanes" on the tap-to-wire and provoke the developers of iron, depriving the developers of games.

B
Bastel2020 10.12.21

Autoarmour
Turn off V -sync and frame limiter if available. You can also turn off your hair - there's little use, FPS eats dofig. In Msi afterburner, see the load on the video card while playing.
G.ru.ZD They
didn't eat too much. For me, 25 FPS is not a slide show, of course, but it's not comfortable to play - everything is very sharp. For me, at least 40FPS. You yourself try to play first at 60FPS and then at 30FPS - you yourself will understand what I'm talking about. You're just used to low FPS.

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

Autoarmour
Your vidyuha must produce at least 50 FPS at ultra at a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Check the computer for the miner virus, it may not be weak to gobble up resources. It could have been stitched into the repack you downloaded. Monitor the processes.

m
moonchild69 10.12.21

Autoarmour
The assembly is cool, everything is perfectly matched (components), the guys are right to advise the vertical. synchron. disable - it helps. Rather (99% certainty) because of the pirate. Temperatures normal

B
Bastel2020 10.12.21

moonchild69
I have a pirate with patch 1.10 - I'm not complaining about FPS. But yes, you can buy a license for more confidence.

A
Autoarmour 10.12.21

Thanks a lot for the guys' answers.
Bastel2020
give me a torrent =)
I have patch 1.11, now I read that people have problems with it just with performance

B
Bastel2020 10.12.21

Autoarmour
Torrent is no longer like that. Once upon a time I downloaded version 1.04 and when the update came out, I updated the GoG patch to 1.10

A
Autoarmour 10.12.21

moonchild69
thanks a lot, I 'll write it back in a few days. (not the best internet =))

a
andrex77 10.12.21

DRM-free game. do not download The Witcher in repacks - sooner or later there will be problems. If you work, then it is better to buy, and not to know the problems. And for schoolchildren - #EveryoneDownload :)

A
Autoarmour 10.12.21

Killed a lot of time, picked up firewood, demolished Windows, etc. in the end, in the end, I decided to sort out the system unit ... and what I found ... 1 power wire was pulled out of the video card and it worked at half voltage * facepalm *. In general, the problem is solved, many thanks to everyone, especially moonchild69 =)

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

G.ru.ZD The
human eye can also distinguish 120 fps. Stop smacking this bullshit.