3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 10.12.21 02:34 am

Level 1 materials? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell me players, I am already level 12 and I have unlocked level 2 materials in the Black Shop ... do I need level 1 materials?
It takes a very long time to flip through all the materials in your inventory. Can you sell them and you won't need them later?
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 10.12.21

It depends on which ones. If we are talking about plants, then of course. They are used to create tinctures of bombs and potions. If we are talking about fabrics, leather and metals, then their properties are naturally weaker than materials of the 2nd level. Plus one more point - some materials of the first level are periodically required to complete requests (the same hardware, for example)

D
Dimkinpark 10.12.21

raspisnoy1
Materials of the first level can be found in Crestwood, in the village, which you beat off from the dead, with a girl. Plants of the first level are always needed.

R
Resident90 10.12.21

raspisnoy1
If level 2 materials are enough for crafting, say, you need 6, you have for 40, then the 1st one can be used for painting. For example, I have a set from a trailer (battle mage), consists of materials of the 3rd level, and I use all sorts of iron, pressing fur and checkered cloth for painting. Low-level locations are full of them. The Persian himself is level 20.