3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krechet79 10.12.21 02:34 am

Graphics settings (Calvino Noir)

Can anyone tell me how to change the graphics settings in this game on PC. Found nothing but anisotropic filtering and full screen switching. How do I enable anti-aliasing or change the screen resolution? .. Thanks in advance.
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet79 10.12.21

For what minus ??? There is no mind to explain, but I learned to put the minuses.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.12.21

Krechet79 I
tried to find the file with the graphics settings (it is usually located in the game folder, in the save folder, or in the file along with the player's profile)?

K
Krechet79 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Found only .xml files along the path: C: Users User AppData Roaming Calvino Noir
but there are only such settings:
xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"
data fullscreen = "true "aniso =" true "

L
Lllllllama 10.12.21

Krechet79
Something tells me that this game has no normal settings at all.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.12.21

Krechet79
Well then, it seems that only these settings are present in the game and the resolution and other features in it cannot be changed.

K
Krechet79 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan I
set the anti- aliasing through the application settings in the driver, I have not figured out the resolution yet.

PS Thanks to everyone who responded. and thank you bitch, who constantly minuses me)))

B
Belomorkanal 10.12.21

Krechet79
Please. But calling names is not good.

K
Krechet79 10.12.21

Belomorkanal
Are you minus me ??

K
Krrrva 10.12.21

I don't even know what kind of game it is, but try to set up the graphics through the nvidia control panel and change the resolution there via dsr. well, or in general, through the nvidia experience, optimize the game

K
Krechet79 10.12.21

Rusik
Thank you, I'll try now. For experience, I somehow forgot

B
Belomorkanal 10.12.21

Krechet79
Yeah. Do you mind something?

B
Belomorkanal 10.12.21

Krechet79 I deleted it
from my friends, blocked the connection in the LAN, puffed out my lips ... because of the cons? Kindergarten. Not ashamed? To be honest, I made fun.

F
FixControl 10.12.21

Nobody will tell you why put these cons at all?

G
Ggame 10.12.21

How do I launch a game in a window on Steam?