3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman_Grigoryev 10.12.21 02:34 am

geforce quadro 4000 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me if I have a video card on my geforce quadro 4000 computer. I decided to try a new witcher, but it slows down ... fps around 20-25. It is advised to install new drivers on the video card. But I saw an article that nvidia released a driver specifically for this game. Question! what driver to install? specifically to my video card or this driver for the game? Or is the card weak for the witcher? Although gta 5 goes without problems. Also on board is 32 GB of RAM
9 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeorje 10.12.21

there are many of you sitting in a wooden toilet with laptops from the beginning of the century inherited from your older sister ..

n
nikita2112 10.12.21

Right now I looked at its characteristics:
256 shader processors
950 MHz FSB frequency
Video memory 2 GB Video memory
frequency 700 MHz (2.8 GHz QDR)
It turns out that it is even weaker than the GTX460. It's strange that gta 5 goes without problems.

-
-SERGEY- 10.12.21

Roman_Grigoryev
Don't touch Papkin's comp. Comes home from work pays you.

v
vitalik5986 10.12.21

nvidia's quadro line is not designed for gaming, this video card is built for computing, video, etc. And I could at least write a percentage, the performance in games depends not only on the video

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

Roman_Grigoryev
Although gta 5 runs without problems
On the same video card:
FPS test results
There is no need to compare The Witcher 3 and GTA 5. These games have different requirements and optimization.

D
Drktmplr 10.12.21

ZorbaBudda where is the screenshot from, what is the program for the test !?

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

Drktmplr
Screenshot taken from the site. The question about the program has disappeared by itself.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

see the alternative to which card of the Zhyforsa series on the chip is this kvatra4000.
most likely budget 4xx. and in the minimum pitch the card is almost 3 times more productive in shaders.

c
china777 10.12.21

Roman_Grigoryev
Quadro is a professional series of cards, besides it is very expensive - sell it and buy 980Ti