3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
finikos 14.11.19 04:10 am

The bug on the cable car. (Tomb Raider (2013))

On the cable car Lara,after two ropes and gutter,flying over the third rope,not clinging to it, and falls into the river.And so every time you boot up again.Who ever was?Can't pass,no function of engine braking)))
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
artmaster33 14.11.19

There is very definitely need to guess when naimat Shift so she caught a pick at the rope.I raised the camera up and when the ropes were crossed,nagual key.

f
finikos 14.11.19

Sure!Thank you!I just clicked on Shift.

M
Mr_Jarba 14.11.19

finikos
Same problem, only 5 years later))

M
Mr_Jarba 14.11.19

finikos
By the way, has already passed this place. Just went to settings and removed the full screen, the first time it happened. As already the Gift had landed on the ground returned back to the screen. Don't know why, but it happened. If suddenly there will be those who will be talking about the krivorukost, I think not this time. There were about 100 unsuccessful attempts

Z
Z7154X 25.01.22

Same problem. Lara's third rope just flies over without clinging, no matter what I do. The screen turns gray, Lara stops and does not go further until I press shift, so the moment does not come out. I tried it 100 times already, changed the full screen to windowed, pressed all possible buttons and even connected the gamepad. Unless you reinstalled the game. Does anyone know how to get past this damn moment? I play on the Game of the year edition which was given away in Epic, if that's important. Insane amount of bugs, almost impossible to play

S
SmokerX 20.01.23

Fak, also stuck at this point. After destroying the barrier with a shotgun, Lara clings to the crossbar and stupidly flies the rope. The first time I played the game 5 years ago, I spat and downloaded the save from the next camp, but right now I'm bothering and want to go through who? I tried the above, although I see no point in changing the windowed mode to full.
She doesn’t even have an ice ax in her hands when she flies, unlike previous ropes.
After 3 minutes, I decided to turn off the trainer and restart and lo and behold.
Turn off the trainer on this mission.