3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 10.12.21 02:34 am

how to increase the chance of dropping items norms (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

here we write who has learned what about grimoires and tomes, everyone knows everything and will not upload
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JackTailer 10.12.21

cev196
One thing I know is that in the mission "The Tower of the Magician" there are 3 tomes and 1 grimoire, sometimes the bones fall, I always play on the average and at least brilliant green falls and sometimes blue. Above difficulty is possible, but players with straight arms are needed)))) and even there complete masochism begins. Probably only obsessed nerds are given to go through the nightmare and hell and get orange and red clothes.

L
LenivyiBob 10.12.21

There is such an item a talisman that increases luck (blue by 50 percent, apparently), whether it works or not today I will check on a magnus. ...
And so that blue and orange pass Black powder on a cataclysm with a bug while you can.

E
Esteirys 10.12.21

LenivyiBob
or, more precisely, about a bug or a link, if any

L
LenivyiBob 10.12.21

Rabiddo
just go to the cataclysm and tell everything

S
Slide 10.12.21

LenivyiBob
If it's not difficult to write in a personal this method. Thanks in advance.

J
JOKERIVAN 10.12.21

Slide
it no longer works

S
Slide 10.12.21

JOKERIVAN
Yes, I already figured it out myself. We also fixed a bug in the prologue, now you can't go through it so easily.

J
JOKERIVAN 10.12.21

Slide
You will pass, but not so easy, there is a room with ammunition to go to the horn, here the third one with books and grimoires remains sitting there, and one goes blowing into the horn and dies there, this room is very easy to protect, the main thing is that the hands are not from a known place, right up to a nightmare, it is elementary, I haven’t tried it on the cataclysm, because you still have to get to the end, but with random people this trick doesn’t work