3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Crabs67 10.12.21 02:34 am

Should I buy a premium now? (Battlefield 4)

Hello everyone. I bought a battle back in August. Played enough, but not really that much. In general, 50 hours. Enough to get enough) Tell me. Is it worth taking a premium now at a discount? The question is not even whether it is worth it (I want it myself), but is it expedient? Or is there, like in 3 servers, premium ones empty? Still, for 600r in incentive, you can take a bunch of games.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NATSU | 10.12.21

Premium just give the premium more weapon damage the game will ever get bored of premium just show-off better games buy soon
cod black ops 3
Fallout 4
Assasin creed syndykate
Rainbow six seige
And other great games

K
KIRILL-AX 10.12.21

It's a personal matter, and where does the show-off? But what about the sheer number of premium add-on cards? There are a lot of people on all the maps ..........

f
fendarchuk 10.12.21

New Year discounts coming soon. You can buy. Why not. The game will be relevant for a long time.

J
Jaddman 10.12.21

It is worth taking at least for the sake of the trunks. They will not give more damage, but each of them is unique in its own way and add variety to an already large arsenal. There are also several gadgets that really cannot boast of efficiency, but at least the troll UCAV is a must-have. As for the maps, I'm afraid there are not very many servers, but they are, and even now the Community Map has just been released, perhaps that is why there are fewer of them.

M
M3tZeller 10.12.21

Mr.Crabs67
Definitely not! There are very few servers on which cards from add-ons are played. Almost all servers have a set of standard maps. But prem is for this purpose and is needed to have access to all add-ons

m
meagarry 10.12.21

Personally, I rarely only play basic cards. Quite a lot of mix servers (a little of all the add-ons). There are people. In general, go to the battlog yourself and filter out what you are interested in. And you yourself will understand whether it is worth it or not.
Shl the game will live for a long time. Even after the next battle is released, which will not be released earlier than in a year (or maybe later), 4 will live for a long time. Even now you can play in the top three, although there are certainly much less people)

M
Mr. Crabs67 10.12.21

Thanks for answers. True, you answered before the purchase ..) what is the situation? In the morning there are not enough servers, of course. In the evening, there are enough scored. The only problem is that in china rising and dls with cards from 3 parts of the map, not all are played) Ie. there is a server, but 2 cards from each dls (i.e. 50% each). The rest have not yet looked. Of course, that was sad enough. It's good that at least with 66;% discount I took.

a
alexzet3 10.12.21

Abylkhair
first learn to separately express your cloudy thoughts
and do not advise buying shittyser: Sucking and KolDryan

a
alexzet3 10.12.21

Mr.Crabs67 is
so clear!
there are levels (maps) -which zadrachivayut to the fullest
and there are not very favorite, depending on what kind of server
+ depends on the ping, on many you will not play the
brakes, and so on
if after 60 you are already tired, maybe not worth it ??
I have 1020 hours, and still wondering))

M
Mr. Crabs67 10.12.21

alexzet3
60? ahahah. 30 hours played in the original) I just played solo. Only with this discount, many of my friends bought the original) And I'm prem) It's not too late yet) Okay, what's done is done) In principle, the maps there are interesting.