3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arpada 10.12.21 10:34 pm

WOD 6.0.3 Trampled (World of Warcraft)

Actually a question for those who play a lot in this class and spec. How do you like the updated prot? What stats in the new expansion do you think will be decisive for us in raids?

By the way, I myself have put on 635ilvl for now, and I'm starting to wonder what stats I will need to prioritize when tanking in a raid. For now, I think that universality will be a new panacea for us, because this stat gives a good advantage for our spec: firstly, it increases pure damage (and not damage from skills like mastery), secondly, it adds an extra percentage to the damage blocked by armor and increases the healing rate applied on you. But I would like to know your opinion, because recently one comrade tried to prove that the stat of self-healing (vampirism in other words) would be useful, but in response he received the fact that this stat is not convenient in the sense that we do not have an emphasis on a large speed and multiple otaku, that is, the use of this stat will be very small (because we do not inflict so much damage from the hand, and there is someone and something to heal us).
1 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legwik 10.12.21

Trampled like a tank died since 4.3.4, play as a bear)))