3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Scan the Guardians Mission (Mass Effect)

I scanned all the keepers, there was only one left who is at the avina, whatever you say, this avina keeps repeating everything, do not bother the keeper. I tried at the beginning and from the middle one fig does not allow scanning. And how to complete the task? gives scan (((
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurisu reddofirudo 10.12.21

Hohan, here's a link for you, everything is described there, how to scan everyone (by the way, hammer the bolt on Avina, you can scan the keeper, even if she will be gundos at you). And still look at the screen on the right, when you scan, a window appears at that moment, they say, "scanned" so many of 21, I think you have already scanned the keeper near Avina.
Spoilerhttp: //ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A6%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C: _% D0 % 9F% D1% 80% D0% BE% D1% 81% D0% BA% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% B8% D1% 80% D1% 83% D0% B9% D1% 82% D0% B5_ % D1% 85% D1% 80% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% B8% D1% 82% D0% B5% D0% BB% D0% B5% D0% B9

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 10.12.21

In general, wiki is a very useful thing by weight, it helped out many times.

s
sagittariu 10.12.21

you 1 missed somewhere run again on all

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 10.12.21

If, when pointing the camera (sight) at the Keeper, they write "Scan the Keeper", then you (you) have not scanned it yet, and if they write "Check (or something like that)", then it has already been scanned and you missed some other, somewhere else...

H
Hohan 10.12.21

Damn, I climbed the entire citadel every crack, checked what I could scanned. In short, the quest will not be completed. Well, okay, no role will play

e
exlubu 10.12.21

Hohan,
I don’t know about you, but I also had such a problem and you know what the problem was, just walked around from the back, clicked on to scan, as usual, it cannot be done, and after the end of the dialogue, the keeper was scanned