3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laichzeit20 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Is it possible to throw it into the boat when collecting loot on question marks? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

is it possible to throw it into the boat when collecting loot on question marks ??? overload is catastrophic !!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.12.21

laichzeit20
no it will be destroyed

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

He will float on the surface. In the form of pouches

J
JOKERIVAN 10.12.21

laichzeit20
And greed does not allow to throw off the extra clothes in the chest before following the question marks ?? Not if you throw all the expensive belongings into the chest, there is not enough space before cleaning the map with Zerrican bags

l
laichzeit20 10.12.21

I already tried JOKERIVAN with some swords! but they are dofiga! and dangle after every 5 question marks is not a hunt!

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

laichzeit20
And what is so valuable there that the inventory is packed to capacity ? The maximum that is there is 2-3 relic swords, the rest is rubbish. I researched all questions as early as 1.02, when all objects had weight - I did not experience any problems. So you need to either moderate greed, or at least cook a decoction to increase the weight you carry.

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.12.21

take a special skill in skills - this is also +60 transferred weight (as a result, 220 will be)

G
Gutsz 10.12.21

laichzeit20 Drink the
broth of the demon, the load carried will increase

p
predator999 10.12.21

In general, I was too lazy to dive for any nonsense on questions in the ocean. And on the islands, it is advisable to explore everything there may be places of power and drawings of armor.

P
Putnik_Dirar 10.12.21

I completely cleared the sea area on the skellig. You have to be patient and explore piece by piece if you don't like the overload. In general, there will be nothing wrong with overloading - you don't need to swim a lot under water, and the boat's speed is always the same. You just collect everything, go ashore and take advantage of fast travel, business that.

M
Mantykora 10.12.21

And here I recall with nostalgia the first Witcher where, having bought armor for 5000 kroons in money, won at cards with Thaler, I had to DROP out the old armor.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Mantykora
Yes, yes, the same with meteorite swords suffered through suffering. If a steel one can still be thrown into an additional slot, then with a silver one such number was not rolled

a
andrex77 10.12.21

I once watched a video on YouTube that if the loot is thrown onto the road (the road should be marked on the minimap), then it (the loot) will not disappear anywhere. But it was about early patches, like now on the current one with chests - I don't know, because there is nowhere to go for high lvl crowns.