3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Dr. Clane and Brain center or Dr. Mebius? (Fallout: New Vegas)

I don’t know who to pick at the DLC Old World Blues. MB you, who knows eo dlts better than me, write + and - docks of the Think Tank and Moebius? Some of them are evil, some are good. And what will be the consequences after the end of the DL in the wastelands? And do the doctors of the MC want to seize the wastelands outside the BG or make lobotomites out of people?
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 10.12.21

Moebius is kind, the rest are just a bunch of idiots from science, what's the point of killing them if they don't even really realize that they are doing something wrong?
There, in principle, there can be no negative consequences. You can leave both Moebius and the Thinking Center alive, and then they will all remain within the bounds of the big mountain and will not go anywhere.
And, by the way, in the Wasteland, the passage of the ATS is not reflected in any way.

C
Cvoxalury 10.12.21

I don’t understand why create a topic with a title in English, flaunting my ... knowledge, if I may say so, or Anglophilia in relation to games, if the title contains 4 mistakes in the second word and four more mistakes in total in the rest of the names and names? Hike, someone here his own "brain center" refused.

Choose what is good for everyone.

M
Marquess 10.12.21

Cvoxalury

I wrote this to make it stand out from the crowd .

M
Max Fry 10.12.21

Mobius and the entire Think Tank were kept alive. I was satisfied with the dialogues like an elephant.

N
NTrojan 10.12.21

Execute the entire brain center, firstly - they gutted the courier, secondly, they are insane, they carry nonsense, than they freeze it throughout the entire DLC, and thirdly - during life, being in complete sanity, they were not much better, created a bunch of problems, killed a lot of people and in general, science was not used for good, but Mobius can be spared, sorry for him, and it was he who stopped them from expanding into the Wasteland.

M
Marquess 10.12.21

NTrojan,

I'd better keep them alive, provided that they live in BG and have no place to go. they will live and think that their plan was so close to implementation.

N
NTrojan 10.12.21

Hevnoraak
What if they ever find a way to get around the restrictions? Or option 2, if you convince them with eloquence - they allegedly changed (although they remained crazy brains in the bank), and the fact that they ruined so much is nothing, the main remorse, of course, for me the main factor is crazy dialogues that enrage me)))

M
Marquess 10.12.21

Perhaps there are 4 options altogether, right ?: Mobius is dead, MC are alive, Mobius is alive, MC are dead. Moebius is alive, MC are alive, and everyone is dead.

N
NTrojan 10.12.21

Hevnoraak
Yes, only the MC can be kept alive under different conditions

M
Marquess 10.12.21

NTrojan

on which ones? I only have that they will live and work for me and for science

N
NTrojan 10.12.21

Hevnoraak
If I remember correctly, they will either help the courier, well, as you said, or the courier makes them afraid of Mobius by deception and they live in fear there and do not twitch

M
Marquess 10.12.21

NTrojan

and which replica is responsible for helping the courier, not for cheating?

N
NTrojan 10.12.21

Hevnoraak
I don’t remember, but it’s easy, I think you’ll guess it yourself))

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 10.12.21

Can't kill Moebius? How? My dialogue with him ends with only one phrase: "Enough. I'll kill you!" ...