3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Chest near Ferlund village under the waterfall (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The people who were able to open this chest have already climbed everything and did not find the key, it seems that this chest is some kind of error. All locations are already open, everything is collected, this chest still had a lot of advice and the book and the key on the corpse, but I can’t find the key.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko

here is the house here is his position on the map in the house the corpse he has the key and after reading the map the quest thread by needle will start as it seems to be called

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.12.21

And now what is wrong with you again. Lost?
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/zapertyj_sunduk_vozle_derevni_feldun-881442/

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

POLKOVNIK2005
not everything went through thanks just created the topic late

B
Bupycop 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
4th time still create a topic and I hope you will get banned for spam.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
Damn, I had to go to such trouble .. I remember that the corpse is in a house without doors, not far from the lake, that a ghost appears, that a map is drawn by hand. Only the lake is confused. For the reason that the house is not marked on the map in any way. I loaded the old save game, reached the waterfall - near the chest on the wall, the head of a wolf glows, as I already wrote in another thread. I opened the chest, there is only a rune and a sword from the Golden City. And after that the head stopped glowing. Is this a glitch or am I just missing something?

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
also did not understand why the house on the map was not indicated in any way, but rather a flaw in the SDPR

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
Yes, figs with him, with the house, I'm more interested in why there is a wolf's head near this chest. I

open the chest, there is nothing but rubbish, but the head stops glowing. I am wearing excellent wolf armor at this moment. I do not remember at all whether there is an excellent drawing, or there should be a workshop. I only remember that when looking for blueprints for the quest, I ran here. But that was a long time ago, everything in my head was mixed

A
AsStRaLL92 10.12.21

But are you not tired of creating this blog 3 times already?

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

AsStRaLL92
it was created when no one could give an answer yet.

R
Roy jons 10.12.21

Herurg2082
And what is the name of the sword which is the steel weapon?

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

miha890 carolina
sword