3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witchhunter 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Interactive map of the Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

http://www.witcher3map.com/
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/#wiki-29154
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 10.12.21

and why I posted it, it makes no sense !!!

K
Ketik 10.12.21

thanks, helpful

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.12.21

Danil01 The
world of the Witcher is huge, there is no multiplayer, it's hard to study it yourself completely, in fact, many just go through the game and that's it, with this map it's easier to explore every corner of it and all the beauties
IMHO

z
zoomukc 10.12.21

Marquess
How useful)

z
zed22 10.12.21

Thanks! A very valuable piece.

S
SuperEnot 10.12.21

super! friend thanks!

n
nahabin 10.12.21

Needed, but interactive and completely in Russian. That’s why I don’t mind the plus signs for such work.

c
civil123 10.12.21

And where on this card is the most important thing - exclamation marks, i.e. tasks ? Where are the message boards? And in general, you need to make a patch / mod to insert the full map directly into the game, then it will truly be interactive (so that you can see the position of the GG on it and its movement).

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 10.12.21

Vladislav Igorevich
And for me it is not necessary. Everything that may be needed appears on the map with a label for the task, and to explore the world. I already like to run around the open spaces, for example, Skellige, fighting with the head-eye or more often with the wolves I hate, studying the whole map on my own. Yes, it takes a lot of time to kill, but on the other hand, it only stretches the pleasure.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.21

Some tasks in the game, as they appear with an exclamation mark, and disappear. For example, a boy in Novigard cried at night and asked to save his dad. I ran by and he disappeared

A
Aleksandr1398 10.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
The boy is not a quest, but an event that is not recorded anywhere.

O
Old_Nick 10.12.21

Aleksandr1398
From what ?!
Well, yes, without a name, but since it requires additional "actions" - it may well be considered a "mini-quest";)
There are also quite "nominal" quests - if you run past, they close. For example, when the peasants are going to hang a deserter nilf, or near some liberated village, a girl asks to find a groom, etc. Those. if Geralt entered the "zone" - the quest is activated and follows its own plot, and if this plot assumes a logical end - so it will be. Accordingly - and the quest disappears

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.21

Aleksandr1398
He is the same nikvest, like the old woman near the house, who asks to find her frying pan. Only the boy disappeared, and the old woman remained.
It seems that the order for a frying pan is stupid for Geralt for the first time, but she gives a good food for her in the form of groceries.

A
Abibok 10.12.21

By the way, there is no cool troll on the map that makes naker soup. Probably this is also a kind of event, although the troll there does not seem to be wandering. )

E
Ekimma 10.12.21

This troll's name is Boris. A kind of humor and in the recipe - "Soup ala-corpse" .... Interestingly, but the rotten head of the elf, which Boris gives Geralt, cannot be used anywhere?