3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 14.11.19 04:10 am

Duel (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In short, two hours to kill and did not understand... In General. Duel. To begin, I would like to make sure that correctly understand the mechanics of the shooting itself in this activity. First, we hold the trigger about half speed, filling the scale to the maximum, to start shooting you need a trigger to lay in the floor and the next pressing the same trigger shot. Correct me if I'm doing something wrong.
Now, sobsna the crux of the problem... Explain what rules I have these duels? Well, the type of the victory was credited to a maximum of pure according to the laws of the time. well, not the type to shoot first there, not shoot in the belly and arm and everything. What I should know about duels, which I just did not eager to tell? 10 times I had to replay the duel with the dude from Valentine and always he me sneaking calls. What's wrong? The trunk pull out only after he starts to do it, shoot him in the arm. What the hell is wrong? And do I earn points on the slider karma for some action in these duels?
3 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 14.11.19

The vile creature he calls you because there is 2 scenario. 1. knock the gun from his hands 2. kill him. In the first case, + karma you vile creature, the second it - karma + corpse, but you are not a despicable creature. On this scale, fill do not worry. In fact, this scale affects the speed of whipping out a revolver-pistol. But in the game there are no duels in which you would not have had somewhere to aim, even on the gamepad.

v
vopros3828323 14.11.19

Zh1VaGo
Is there any sense to get weapons after the enemy? I look at videos of all get first, immediately after the charge speed dial.

Z
Zh1VaGo 14.11.19

vopros3828323
For all shooting in the game, whether it's tracing posters additional kV kV story - the game does not respond before you pulled a gun or not. There are skirmishes in which scripted no matter where you hit the body (for example the mission with the legendary arrows). In short, it makes no sense to wait, but to tickle nerves.