3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
turok8457 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Walkthrough 2 Akta hell wigs by turok (Diablo 2)

Would like to describe the alternate walkthrough of Act 2 of Hell while driving wigs!
Of course, it may seem that nothing new has been invented in it, but still it seems to me appropriate to create this topic! Tek would like to hear your opinion!
And so I read a lot of topics where respected players of this server talk about the hole also about the keys) The

hole is a character (mule) brought to the 2nd act of Hella, who assembled a staff, inserted a staff, but did not kill Duriel Key,
in principle the same character (but with the creation of which the staff is not inserted) The

question immediately arises why to divide!
The alternative is the simplest solution to this question! :
The game on Helle is created by a hole, Sorka starts! The hole is translated into 1 act, forty flies into the canyon, then 1 act! Jerin appears! Further, the hole is translated into the second act indicating the correct tomb! Sorca flies kills Duru gives TP near Tyrael the hole comes in! Sorka flies in 3 act opens TP near the council! Next, we start 5 mules. Let's talk to the party with Tyrael! We translate everyone into act 3! Next, we kill the Council and Mefa! we translate everyone into act 4!
Conclusion: 1) Saving time 2) The game does not have time to throw out the characters (for the time that we need), because it was created for 7 pp! 3) 6 pls have been completed and there is no need to keep the keys separately!
39 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoJlb 10.12.21

As described, you only create a hole and you don’t need to run around in acts. I recognized her tomb and went out. He started a character who broke the altar and the summoner, and he will speak with the tyrael.

t
turok8457 10.12.21

So the question is just put in such a way as to Unite the hole and the character who broke the altar and the summoner! Read carefully!

H
HoJlb 10.12.21

If you make a tyrael a hole, it ceases to be a hole

t
turok8457 10.12.21

Yes, it will stop, but that's not the point! You create a separate account of such holes and use it as needed, one at a time, then break the account! The trick lies in the simplicity of the passage described in this way!

H
HoJlb 10.12.21

Look, if humanly, you make a hole once a season. And to pass Act 2, you need to kill the summoner and the altar on one of 6 mules. This is for 6 wigs. And you also propose to make a worm on this akka, cook a staff and insert it. The first option seems to me better.

m
max54 10.12.21

In my opinion, everything has long been invented and tested to automatism. So there is no need to reinvent the wheel.

a
annortheone 10.12.21

Nick fits the proposed idea.

t
turok8457 10.12.21

The fact is that the fewer actions during the passage of act 2, the easier it is to drive, especially this is true when you sit for 10 hours in a row.Of course, I drove in different ways and so and so.But it is more convenient, in my deep conviction, to simplify the gameplay and relax)

P
PROBAtw 10.12.21

turok8457
I disagree, making holes = making staffs = flying to the worms
And I have three holes, 1 per difficulty.
I probably would have published my topic with wigs a little later if I did as you wrote.

m
max54 10.12.21

turok8457
If you sit in d2 for 10 hours straight, then it looks like you have problems.

k
kibor_g 10.12.21

PROBAtw
And I have three holes, 1 each for the difficulty,
well, that's too much enough and 1 hole for the helle)

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

turok8457
hi! I thought you weren't playing anymore)

P
PROBAtw 10.12.21

kibor_g
And I'm fine !

H
HoJlb 10.12.21

On the norm and nm, the holes are also good. It's easier with them.

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

And I have three holes
right now Obs will write DD

k
kibor_g 10.12.21

HoJlb is
it easier?

H
HoJlb 10.12.21

It's easier to take out and start a worm than to fly to a worm, pass a cube, cook a staff, talk to a drogan, clean a square near a dope, insert a staff :)

p
passed 10.12.21

We give a party talking with Tyrael
* facepalm *
You can delete the topic.

t
turok8457 10.12.21

HoJlb
As a matter of fact, it takes about 3-4 minutes to fly to clean and cook a staff, so you will win a couple of minutes if you take it out and start it up) But when the brains after 5-10 hours, cotton wool is more convenient just as I drive) well, of course, it's purely for an amateur, but for me less actions are easier to carry out more comfortably) And the extra 2-3 even 5 minutes spent when the brain is still adequate for me is not so close)

m
max54 10.12.21

passed the
Campaign that's why he drives wigs for 10 hours: D