3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nortez 10.12.21 10:45 pm

BLOOD AND SOUL. - Disappointment, or not? (Blood and Soul)

BLOOD AND SOUL, aka BLOOD RITES (English version) ... Sounds very tempting: "Shareware multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG)", take a closer look - a different engine, characters and locations livelier than, for example, in "PW" Indeed, THIS IS THE MOST LEADING DONAT GAME IN RUNET! How much is it necessary for one person to dress like a TOP? .. - And there's nothing to say - THERE ARE TOPS THAT HAVE INVESTED MORE THAN ONE AND A MILLION RUBLES INTO THE GAME! you already need to invest money to buy on the market the same elite 52, 67, a good elf (it is better to take a modified one at the very beginning of the game) and at least some stones 3-5, points between 10-15, stars 8-9. - These are all flowers! - Real requests begin when you reach 80 levels and you will need to dress in a "priest", so, as all the hai around, they drain everywhere, starting from the mandatory quests secretka and guild mobs in the "southern swamps", ending with the "lords", and in fact the main location "mountain of death", where you have to swing all the rest of the time up to 100+, - in the last two, it makes no sense at all to go in nubooshmot. But that's not the point. - The main thing in the game is that all shop items are wound on a complete ZERO chance of luck! - It is absolutely impossible to sharpen, create stones and high-level signs, twist and make a fiol on the hard-won 10th stars without donation! All things on which you can benefit were tied to the character so that it could not be transferred. It seems like you can craft sacred gear with irrelevant additional articles yourself, but in order to dig up the same resources in the "bastion" for crafting sacred gear and jewelry, killed 238 pickaxes with three Persians and only one sketch for bijou fell - this is 11,900 in-game gold just to buy picks for 800 charges each, despite the fact that the sketch is on the market 2000 - 3000 gold. In addition to sketches and patterns, each item needs a bunch of expensive and rare ingredients, such as 10 avalon stones at a price of 1000 apiece and 100 pieces of the fifth essence at 200-300z each, which are very difficult to find or create due to a lack of enhancement stones. Yuzal somehow 2 sets of +20 at once and could not sharpen the weapon from 14 to 15, and it was under the "premium" with +80 luck and +20 good luck potion - in total +100 luck should be - a complete madness! .. - The game is spoiled by failures so that the people play the lottery in the form of hammers - it seems like the only chance to get 7-8 stones, points 20+ and the most basic sacred weapon 80 and 90 (impossible to get in the game, only through hammers). In this lottery, you need to break the rows of eggs, getting the opportunity to pick up what falls from each row, one by one reaching the top .. Wow, you! What kind of hammers are they ?! - I got to the 91st ur, nevertheless decided, - the devil pulled me, - to take 9999 hammers (roughly speaking, 15,000 rubles) it was in February 2012, I remember this day well and the horror, the most horrible thing is that I can't could not get to the last row, as our "dear admins" made a chance to destroy all the items that you could take, getting to the top. SINCE I DON'T PLAY !!! Rumor has it that all the administration there is in adolescence .. It's just a business, - the kids of the oligarchs have rented a server from the "mail", but they twist everything in the gamenet client. The whole world has already lost on version 1.6 and is already playing on version 1.7 .. It seemed to them not profitable to bet 1.6, sitting, still thinking - how to go from 1.5 at once to 1.7, twisting and twisting everything under the benefit on the basis of 1.6, which they used themselves there quietly to reveal all the flaws of pulling money from the poor fellow players. Recently, comrades in this game misfortune told me that somewhere in November 2012 they got a bug in the hammers (you see something from 1.6 they took, supplemented) ... So from the first hammer, a chest fell there, in which 70,000 gold, one tethered 19 point, 50 black holes and tethered guardian runes .. It lasted for some hours, whoever took it, but ... all the poor fellows who took this chest were banned for a week, for two until the circumstances were clarified, until they had their inventory cleaned of all the dorbra they received. They banned a lot of people, almost every second one talks about it. - Somehow despicable, it's their own fault, for which to ban people, to terrify the loss of everything that they have contributed to the game - this is in general no one should be considered good users who bring them money. In addition, it is unpleasant to think that in other countries where this game is, the people just get these chests from the first hammers. What else can I say - the most interesting thing that comes to mind is that it was easier to send money to the "admins" directly in the envelope and remove the client to hell! .. - hell with them, money !!! - nerves and expensive time would have been saved !!! Millions of prosperity does not allow it to be scattered, so let the oligarchs play this game, on which it keeps, at least while everything is so bad with the poor ruined game. that in other countries where this game is, the people just get these chests from the first hammers. What else can I say - the most interesting thing that comes to mind is that it was easier to send money to the "admins" directly in the envelope and remove the client to hell! .. - hell with them, money !!! - nerves and expensive time would have been saved !!! Millions of prosperity does not allow it to be scattered, so let the oligarchs play this game, on which it keeps, at least while everything is so bad with the poor ruined game. that in other countries where this game is, the people just get these chests from the first hammers. What else can I say - the most interesting thing that comes to mind is that it was easier to send money to the "admins" directly in the envelope and remove the client to hell! .. - hell with them, money !!! - nerves and expensive time would have been saved !!! Millions of prosperity does not allow it to be scattered, so let the oligarchs play this game, on which it keeps, at least while everything is so bad with the poor ruined game.
As they say - fools learn from their mistakes .. Maybe it's about these young inexperienced admins who do not understand that most who played the game have already left, and the constant arrival of new ones, if all hope is in them, will soon stop at this pace games. Maybe we are the fools who threw money down the drain.
Unsubscribe in the subject, if someone played "blood and soul". If someone is at least somehow lucky in this game, they will at least be happy for someone! - If not, then I also think it's worth unsubscribing - there will be a stone from the soul, like a mountain from the shoulders!
Good luck to all! Do not throw money down the drain and everything will be fine with you!
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexor-antuanetta 10.12.21

this game is only for those who like to walk around and brag about how much money they have =) simple poor players ((who cannot invest money there, access is closed. will appear if only a heavenly angel helps to get dressed.After playing there for a little over a year, not only me, but also many of my friends quit this game when it became clear how much money needed to be invested there

L
Lieferec 10.12.21

I was enraged most of all by their bot, the rune of the battle for which you break in the dough, and then the noobs at night merge one hep that on the lock, that in the bastion, that in their fucking asceticism, for which you also need to buy tickets !!!!!!!! !! Money down the drain! in fact, they don't give a damn about all their users that they twist on everything as they want on every little garbage so that we throw money at them !!!!!!! the main naorthez has already listed krasava was not too lazy to write so much, but you can’t list all the ends of it, dofig spoiled by don In this stoned gamenet there is a magikworld2 game, although it also has no future, but there is a free bot 1500 times cooler in features than it does with a button near the map and somehow do not care they will not merge, it's not a pity.

D
Dedal1979 10.12.21

Nortez, broke down, checked in to respond. How much did you pay for the article? Tell me the address, who to contact, I also want to make money on ranting. Did you run the game yourself at least once? Buy 52 and 67 elite, and even hang 15 points, insert 10 stars, 5 stones - what for? Until the 82nd, the 82nd elite is quietly going without donation. Of course, you cannot collect top stars and stones by this time, but they are not needed. Points 10 in a circle are sharpened on the element. By level 85-86, you can collect holy gear. At 90+, you already accumulate for normal points, stones, stars, moreover, you partially dress up as a priest. No need to whine that without donation in any way - this is nonsense! Of course, if you don’t want to invest and you’re too lazy to farm, say so: “I want to press one button and“ bend over. ”I know a lot of people, which, without donation, are in the top 20 on the server. Farm in several windows - togr - outbid from dumpers, it is not a problem to earn gold. And it can be completely legally exchanged for shop money. So, no matter what you say, you can play very comfortably without donation, if you approach business wisely.
Are they drained? Ha-ha, where do they not drain? Is there at least one game that does not drain? They kill 2-3 times a day - is this a reason to freak out? If you don't want to get killed - play "Hello Kitty", you should like it.
Nothing fell out of 10k hammers? Congratulations - you're just out of luck. There are people who simply shouldn't play something with a chance - after all, you can fail with 99%, so it will be a shame. From my experience in games, I can say that there are simply unsuccessful characters - you run with some, you can't knock out anything, others get a cool drop at every step. An unlucky character is easier to simply delete, no matter how rocking it is.
As for the rest - I will not even comment - pure dirt.

PS Holivarov and bathert can not be arranged - all the same I will not read this topic.

N
Nortez 10.12.21

Nortez, broke down, checked in to respond.
Flag in hand! Compared to you, I have not recently registered here, and the discussion of the game nuances of different games is partly my occupation here.
How much did you pay for the article? Tell me the address, who to contact, I also want to make money on ranting.
Are you saying you're a copywriter, and I can try to guess that you were just paid for the article? Or, on your professional image, did this scribble come to mind for self-affirmation in your profession?
In contrast to my wife, I have never done anything like that and it's not mine! - Yes, and then she did not last more than two months.
Did you run the game yourself at least once?
Decided to stand out in full, what is such a connoisseur of the game? - Let's say!
They swore. We go further:
Buy 52 and 67 elite, and even hang 15 points, insert 10 stars, 5 stones - what for? Until the 82nd, the 82nd elite is quietly going without donation.
Why then play at all, so that for half a year, or even a year, as if sluggishly swinging for a few people, to go to 82 elites in nubos? - What is the fun of the game?
Of course, you cannot collect top stars and stones by this time, but they are not needed.
You contradict yourself - you told the truth - that it cannot be collected without donation even at 82. - And not just top ones, but bought for fabulous money only through a shop, or in the market.
Points 10 in a circle are sharpened on the element.
I disagree! Previously, it was possible to sharpen, - now the chances have been lowered, where everything burns on the runes of the guarantee 9 out of 10 and sometimes goes down to +1 under the rune of luck for a beginner and 12. - This is information from the observation of the majority - there are a lot of complaints about this!
By level 85-86, you can collect holy gear.
You can, as they say there, after another half a year of farming in the castle of hell of orange - for each item of 50-60 gold pieces from analysis - a total of 4-6 stones of the abyss, they need an uncommon heap, taking into account the fact that you have a full of all items 82 elite and 80 enchantments + creation of each item, in addition to ingredients, costs 2,500 gold. - My advice on this is not to engage in stupid things, but to buy up an abyss in the market for 10 gold apiece, if you really feel like it with a saint, the same amount will come out. Even if you make yourself a saint, but when will you at least make points from +15? .. Do you place signs, stars, stones? - Another two years of constant nerdiness and you look your saint twisted. And in general, we discard the holy gear aside, when there is a sacred one - this is the main goal! Do not forget, here you also need to take an elf and pump it into it in full, where if with a huge contribution and nerves you raise to 99 SP, and then up to 130 without investing a rather small amount of denyuzhki, I'm sorry, nothing at all. To make a change for full, we had such in the guild that 120,000 rubles were spent on eliks and other commotion. - How!
No need to whine that without donation in any way - this is nonsense! Of course, if you don’t want to invest money and you’re too lazy to farm, say so: “I want to press one button and“ bend. ”I know many people who, without donation, enter the top 20 on the server.
Something tells me - you Not from the admin team of this game ?! In 20k, there is not a single underdoner, except for those who have been brought in buns by other players, or who managed to use the bug with the first hammer that I described earlier. admins, I will not really point the finger who.
Farm in several windows - togr
Several windows .. Laughter !!! - The game sometimes hangs in one window, especially in tario, gvg, - to kill the computer and not save the brain ?! - And where is the farm then? To place bargaining on a full freeze-up market, which is not well thought out, where there is already so little space with an idiotically huge prohibition of distance next to another bargaining, and wait for the next departure so that another will take your place, as always? - In all such games, even in the very first PV, apart from bargaining, which can be placed anywhere, there is an Auction, which, in my opinion, cannot be seen here, like your own ears, even in the latest version. In L2, in general, you can place bargaining anywhere in any city and quit the game - bargaining will stand at least forever. The option of being stingy is also not thought out in the bargaining, than it is possible to somehow automate your store - this is a huge minus !!! - So we are analyzing - there is nothing to trump with!
outbid from dumpers, earning gold is not a problem. And it can be completely legally exchanged for shop money.
The repurchase and sale of godlda is not profitable, since there are balanced taxes on the sale of coins, so that the people do not just do it. - Cleverly thought up! Again, in all games you can make money on such auctions - there is a fig sticking out here, like in the movie "Once Upon a Time".
Taking shop items, earning in-game gold - Complete nonsense! - Space prices! Maybe, if you're lucky, you will achieve the result of years this way through the heels, while denying yourself vip, battle runes, experience and other auxiliary rubbish, which is needed just for farming.
Are they drained? Ha-ha, where do they not drain? Is there at least one game that does not drain? They kill 2-3 times a day - is this a reason to freak out?
Well, if you, judging by the description, went through the whole game in nuboshoes up to 82 with a maximum of 10 points, then let them continue to drain you! - There is nothing further to say!
Nothing fell out of 10k hammers? Congratulations - you're just out of luck. There are people who simply shouldn't play something with a chance - after all, you can fail with 99%, so it will be a shame. From my experience in games, I can say that there are simply unsuccessful characters - you run with some, you can't knock out anything, others get a cool drop at every step. An unlucky character is easier to simply delete, no matter how rocking it is.
No offense said - But Complete Nonsense !!!
As for the rest - I will not even comment - pure dirt.

PS Holivarov and bathert can not be arranged - all the same I will not read this topic.
Well done! - Good otmazya. Did you just defend? .. - I probably didn’t understand myself!
Judging by the description, you didn't even take 90 in the game. - I got it somewhere at 85-87 and gave up.

T
TaKeDowN_25666 10.12.21

I played ... I was convinced that it is impossible without the contribution of money -_-

b
bsporgati 10.12.21

Nortez
I agree with the author, I played almost with CBT, there were a lot of pleasant moments, about 150k rubles were invested for the first time, and then stupid nerd and trade. I left the game, gave everything to a nerd friend. I could not stand the update 1.7.3))) I didn’t work for almost a month Gamenet, the character flew every hour and more often, and Thanks to them for that, even though they discouraged looking at this muck))). Well, I can only add that playing 5 or more windows I had 5 characters of level 87-98 and I could buy by 4-5k coins per month, I'm sure there are a lot of such cunning among the tops, but these denyuzhki are such trifles for this Great game))) The game has too many disadvantages, and the most important is Gamenet and his team, they themselves don’t know what to muddle with the game))) Yes, any Russian game localizer does something similar with games, there are only those who are well supported,recruited students for cheeseburgers and stamp them under a carbon copy - do not worry, everything will be fine, we work, we will fix and fix everything, be they with us, we are so good))) Now at least I will know that where money directly affects the strength of your character , this is no longer called a game, this is already the second work, which will end when you suddenly understand how you are yourself ^^ Bent down ^^. If you have a lot of money I recommend playing, you will have less of it)))

P
PYSHKIN___ 10.12.21

I agree with the author and the people who left comments, this game is impossible without donation, played for a long time until it was stolen cute !!!!

A
Apaxicko 10.12.21

Hello everyone. After reading the description of the game BLOOD AND SOUL http://poigrayou.ru/blood-and-soul/ I did not find one detail, is there a target system or not? I just really liked the lack of a target system in Tera. Hopefully non-targert here too.

S
Seifer1986 10.12.21

I read ...
Th are you SICK? How much money to invest in the game? Give better to orphans in an orphanage.

R
RooS777 10.12.21

All nonsense =) noob, he is noob in africa =) you can play on the farm, you can play on donate, farm nerd is boring, with donat it's more fun a couple of times I was in the top 20 and for the third time I dress a character without much investment =)

D
Damned_Soul 10.12.21

The gear distribution system spoils the whole game.

E
Evfimy Afanasiev 10.12.21

To be honest, in the game and server files there is a file att def min max, and there are lines with parameters of luck, loot, gold drop, etc., and so, initially the value there is -5000 (-50%) as well proto strands specially eaten damage from sharpening 25-30. The chance of crit, dodge, etc. is also reduced by 25%, stones are cut by 35%.
Now think about whether it is worth playing there further? I personally created my own server and now my people can play and develop without donation at any moment of the game. Of course, the donation remained, but it is cheaper and the chance there is exactly the same as it is written. The chance of sharpening, etc. will be the same as written.
It is easier with donation, but now people don’t donate can develop, but don’t think that everything is tied to donation, I need it to support the server on the hosting and if it happens, then it doesn’t drip too much for myself, because the work should pay off, and not go stupidly into maintaining the server on the host.

M
Maxim Nerpin 10.12.21

In the game, I was completely disappointed, I played enough to say that the players are not respected there (we are talking about the administration of the game), but donate ochs are loved, and they live on that. After the appearance of the spirits, the game simply died.

N
Nortez 10.12.21

RooS777
All nonsense =) he is noob in Africa, noob =) you can play on the farm, you can play on donate, farm zadrotstvo is boring, with donat it is more fun a couple of times I was in the top 20 and for the third time I dress a character without much investment =)
How are you probably with your head well saddled during childbirth! - Sorry for the poor fellow!
Only 3 options suggest itself - Either the eccentric did not read the posts of all users in this thread, or he is a rat of the game's admins, or this is the same spoiled Aligophrenic son of some oligarch who will not mind wiping his ass with a 500 euro bill. I personally do not give a shit about your trump card in front of everyone here that you and your donat were in the top 20. I was in the top 10, and mind you, a freaky miracle, I never hinted about it all the time!

In general, I don’t know what the update was with disabling the spirits in PVP mode - people seemed to be returning to the game after that, where they soon threw them again - and I don’t want to know!
One more thing is known - that the gamenet team for all this time closed the game magic-world 2, in which it was possible to play without donation. And now they deceived people who invested money in a new project of Russian localization of black dessert without launching a P2P server, for the game on which they had to pay by buying a game package of 2500 rubles. - For more details, watch this video: