3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Locked chest near Feldun Village (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, somebody found the key to the chest under the waterfall near the village of Ferldun (not to be confused there is another not locked chest under another waterfall)

16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

on the quest to find treasures, I don't remember where in not so far from here there is a house in it a corpse he has a key and a map

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

Herurg2082 is
clear, but I did not find all the houses (((

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

Herurg2082 climbed
all the houses in the neighborhood in the neighboring villages did not find anything

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

On Skellig, there is sometimes a rather large distance between information and the treasure itself. I myself was surprised a couple of times that it seemed like an ordinary treasure hunt, and the indicator of meters at 600-700 shows. But there are few of them

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed hmm,
this is hidden, I'm thinking at least on this island there would be

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
I once searched the corpse on Skellig, got ready to rummage around within a radius of 50 meters, activated the quest and it turned out that it was easier for me to move to the place than to run) By the way, I could be wrong, but your quest seems to be connected with a hand-drawn map and instructions waterfall. I remember very vaguely, there was either a hand-drawn map, or just a description with an indication of the waterfall. The quest is taken far enough from the treasure itself, a shed without doors near the lake, in a shed a corpse. There is also a ghost that appears when you search it. I hope I am not confusing with another quest

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

http://witcher3mods.ru/s/#5/-31.091/-21.489/w=-24.487,-15.601
Try to look for this corpse there. From Ferlund up and a little to the right, there is a lake, on the right side there is some kind of building. I played for a long time, I vaguely remember, but the place seems to be similar. I put a mark there, if you can see it

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
was I was there not it two houses climbed there is no corpse there only bones are piled up and you cannot approach them and it does not glow

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
Yes, I checked it too, not it. I myself cannot find that place with the barn. By the way, I ran to that chest - again, I might be wrong, but isn't it one of the improvements of some of the witch's sets? Or is it nearby? I remember that I ran into a similar gorge with a stream and my head glowed on the wall. I'm sorry, I'm not quite sober right now, my thoughts are a little confused

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
no all witch armor sets I collected this hidden treasure

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
key and map in a lonely house next to the quest to the glory of Freya and next to the village where the missing miners quest I don't remember the name of the village

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

Roma Ilchenko

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

this house in it is a corpse quest called thread by needle

H
Herurg2082 10.12.21

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

Herurg2082
thanks